Jurassic Park Slot by Microgaming
The Jurassic Park slot was developed by Microgaming in 2014 and is themed to the popular 1993 film. It has 5 reels, 243 ways to win, regular, stacked and additional Wilds, Scatter symbols, a bonus game and 5 different free spins games.
|THEME||TV & Films|
|Features||Freespins, Bonus Game, 3D|
|Ways to Win||243|
Free Spins Features
3 or more Scatter symbols trigger the Free Spins rounds, these are selected randomly and every time you play, the free spins meter increases, once it is full (after 25 Free Spins rounds), then you can choose the round that is played. The different rounds are:
- Tyrannosaurus Rex - 12 Free Spins with Wild Reels, during this round the T-Rex might appear and turn up to 5 reels wild, the T-Rex symbol can also be stacked during this round
- Velociraptor - 12 Free Spins with Multiplier and Split Wilds, during this round the Wild symbols can be split into two to create better winning combinations, it can also result in a 6 of a kind win that pays double the 5 of a kind win, there are 4x, 5x and 6x multiplier wilds and the Velociraptor symbol can be stacked
- Triceratops - 12 Free Spins with Running Wilds, on each spin the wild stack grows by one per reel, if you have a non-winning spin, full stacks of wilds will hold, partially stacked wilds nudge to form full stacks and all remaining reels respin once, the Triceratops symbol can also be stacked
- Brachiosaurus - 12 Free Spins with Mystery Multiplier, all wins will be multiplied by a 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x or 6x Mystery Multiplier which is awarded over a random number of spins, Free spins can also be retriggered during this round and the Brachiosaurus symbol can be stacked
- Dilophosaurus - 12 Free Spins with Winning Wilds, Dilophosaurus symbols turn random positions Wild, these wilds will remain held whilst they contribute to any wins, and can be used as substitutes for all symbols. The Dilophosaurus symbol can be stacked during this round
Any sighting of a T-Rex during normal gameplay, will activate the alert mode and an additional 35 Wild symbols will appear on the reels. This mode remains active for 6 paid spins, during which the Wild symbols can be stacked.
Jurassic Park Symbols and Payouts
A winning combination in the Jurassic Park slot by Microgaming is when identical symbols appear on neighbouring reels from left to right starting with the first reel. Only the highest win per line will be paid. This slot has themed symbols showing Dr. Alan Grant, Dr. Ellie Sattler, Park Owner John Hammond, Dr. Ian Malcolm, a T-Rex, a Velociraptor, a Brachiosaurus, a Triceratops, and a Dilophosaurus and the figures listed in the paytable are the amounts you will receive in credits.
- The Jurassic Park Logo (black T-Rex skeleton on a red background) is the Wild symbol, it has its own multipliers, can be stacked and can substitute for all symbols to create or complete winning combinations, except the Scatter
- The mosquito preserved in Amber is the Scatter symbol and has its own multipliers for combos of 2, 3, 4 or 5 symbols landing anywhere on the screen. 3 or more will launch the Free Spins feature
How to Control the Jurassic Park Slot
On the bottom of the screen you will see a control panel with all of the controls and information about the game. Starting from the left you will see:
- View Pays - opens a new screen describing the free spins features, information about the Scatter and Wild symbols, the T-Rex Alert and shows the paytable
- Demo Credits - displays the amount of credits you have in your account
- Auto Play - opens the auto play options. You can select to automatically spin the reels 10x, 25x, 50x, 100x, until stop or custom. The custom option allows you to set the number of spins to play and adjust the stop settings, including if a win exceeds or equals
- Bet - opens the coin size and coins options:
- Coin Size - use the arrows on either side to choose the coin size 0.01, 0.02 or 0.05
- Coins - you can bet from 1 to 10 coins per spin
These two figures are then multiplied by 30, (the game multiplier), to give you the Total Bet per spin which is displayed in the Bet box. To adjust the total bet, use the arrows in the Bet section, this will automatically adjust the coin size and number of coins. The total bet can be 1.50, 3.00, 4.50, 6.00, 7.50, 9.00, 10.50, 12.00, 13.50 or 15.00
- Win - displays the amount of your previous win
- Spin - will spin the reels once with your current bet settings
In the top right hand corner of the screen is a clock showing the current time, a speaker icon to switch off/on the game sounds and a ? that opens the detailed rules of the slot.
To the left and the right of the main screen you will see “243 Ways”, if you click on either of these it explains what “Way Wins” are. Read NeonSlot's article to learn more about how to play for real money in fully licenced online casinos.