Golden Goddess Online Slot by IGT
Gold Goddess is an IGT slot themed to ancient myths with 40 paylines. Some symbols in the slot appear in stacks. You can see both regular and special symbols in the game such as Wild and Scatter. The bonus round includes free spins with advanced features that you may try for free playing the demo version of this online slot at neonslots.com.
Gold Goddess Free Spins
The bonus round in the Golden Goddess slot is free spins. You'll need to catch 9 Roses on the middle reels to trigger the round. The number of free spins is fixed. You get 7 spins which don't require placing bets. You can't re-trigger the round.
Before the round starts, you should pick one of the images with roses that appeared on the reels. Some regular symbols hide behind them. The chosen picture becomes the only stacking symbol involved in the game. It will appear more often than during the main round, though.
Golden Goddess Symbols and Multipliers
The winning combinations in the Golden Goddess slot themed to Ancient Greece are made of two, three or more identical symbols. They should be arranged on a payline which goes through adjacent reels, starting with the first.
The standard rules determine the size of your winnings. The bet per line is multiplied by the factor which corresponds to the combination. The symbols come in single and stacking pictures. The latter cover several adjacent boxes on the reels. You can cover the entire window screen with identical symbols if you're lucky enough. The following symbols build combos starting with two:
- Gold-haired Goddess. Combinations of 2, 3, 4 and 5 symbols will pay you 4, 10, 18 and 50 times your bet per line, respectively
- The lad symbols - 3, 8, 17 and 40
To get a prize for other common symbols, you will have to land 3 to 5 of them to form a winning combination. You'll see the following multipliers in the paytable:
- Pegasus - 5, 16 and 30
- Pigeon - 5, 15 and 20
- A - 5, 10 and 15
- K - 4, 9 and 14
- Q - 3, 8 and 13
- J - 2, 7 and 12
- 10 - 1, 6 and 11
Your winnings for several combinations during a single round add up and are transferred to your in-game account. You will see two types of special symbols:
- The Wild symbol as the game's logo. This symbol can substitute for regular ones or produce winning combos of its own. It helps you form the winning combinations in the first case and pays credits in the second. For 2, 3, 4 and 5 Wilds you get 10, 50, 250 and 1,000 times your bet per line, respectively
- Rose is the Scatter symbol. The stacking symbols appear on the middle reels only. They are geared to trigger the bonus round.
How to Play the Golden Goddess Slot
You can play the Golden Goddess slot by IGT on our portal for free. Just load the game to have 3,000 credits appear in your account. The control panel is right under the reels. You will see some buttons and info blocks on the panel:
- Lines display the number of active paylines to build winning combos. Their number is 40, which is fixed. It means you can't adjust this value
- Lines Bet shows the bet per line. The demo version lets you adjust the bet per line between 2 to 50 credits
- Total Bet shows the total bet. The slot calculates the total bet automatically and you will see the number in the info block
- Win displays your payout if you land a winning combo.
The Spin button is located in the centre of the control panel. Custom settings include:
- Quality of graphics. To open the configuration dialogue, you should click on the right blue button with a picture of a spanner
- You can turn off the sound using the Speaker button in the bottom right corner.
Click on the Paytable button to look through the payout table.
Experienced players point out that stacking symbols are more effective in forming winning combos compared with single pictures. Therefore, the online slot gives significant payouts pretty often.