Fire Opals Online Slot - Play Free
Fire Opals is an IGT slot machine that invites you to play on five reels with 720 ways to win. A winning combination is a set of identical symbols on adjacent reels. They are counted in two directions - from left to right and from right to left. The game involves eight ordinary symbols and three special icons: Scatter, Bonus and Wild. The Wild comes up in groups of 4-5 pictures increasing the odds of a paying combo. The Bonus symbol activates a series of free spins.
Fire Opals Free Spins
When five symbols of a fire opal appear on five reels, a series of 10 free spins is triggered. Free spins involve additional reels. You will notice that some symbols are visually different from those that operate in the main game. Flowers are replaced with jewellery. Payouts for combinations are calculated according to the following factors:
- J, Q, and K - 5, 20 and 100
- Pendant and ring - x10, x25 and x120
- Volcano - x15, x50 and x200
- Girl - x25, x75 and x300
- Logo of the game - x50, x150 and x1,000
Free spins also involve the Wild symbol and Scatter. They act similarly to the icons in the main game. Bonus rounds are played with the same stake that you set for the main spins. The feature of free spins is that the total bet is not removed from your balance when the reels spin. A series of free spins can be extended. For this, you need to collect another combination of five opals. The maximum amount of bonus rounds is 260.
Fire Opals Symbols and Winnings
The game screen of the Fire Opals slot is unusual. It has the shape of a diamond. The first and fifth reels consist of three boxes, the second and fourth have four and the third has five vertical boxes. Given the extra boxes, the probability of winning combinations is higher.
The symbols involved in the Fire Opals slot by IGT can be divided into two types, regular and special. Regular icons perform only one function, they form combinations. Special (bonus) symbols give you a number of advantages and play with extra rules. Common symbols include:
- J, Q and K - such icons have the multipliers of x5, x20 and x100 for 3, 4 and 5 symbols in a combo
- Yellow flower - х10, х25 and х100
- Pink flowers - x15, x30 and x125
- Volcano - x20, x50 and x300
- Girl - x25, x75 and x500
- Logo of the game - x50, x150 and x2,000
The multiplier works for a line bet that is 1 coin (from 1 to 50 credits). Given the mentioned multipliers, it is obvious that most combinations of 3 symbols will not win back the total bet. Therefore, you can get the most benefits by collecting 4 or 5 symbols in a combination. Special icons include:
- The Wild symbol - a picture with the word Wild. This icon replaces any missing regular symbol in a combination. The joker only comes up on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th reels. The feature of this picture is that usually, a full column of Wilds consisting of 4-5 boxes vertically, appears on the screen. This increases the odds of winning a prize. The symbol does not apply to other special icons
- A picture saying Scatter. This icon pays regardless of the position. The main thing is to collect a certain number of Scatters on the screen. For 3, 4 or 5 of these pictures, you will be awarded 3, 20 and 50 times your total bet
- Bonus symbol - a fire opal. If a combination of five such symbols comes up on the reels, you will receive a prize of 100 coins and a series of 10 free spins.
As combinations of low-paying symbols don't usually produce large prizes, you can get the greatest advantage in bonus rounds (free spins). Discover more online slots with different themes and features that you can try for free at NeonSlots.
How to play the Fire Opals slot for free
The demo version of the slot available on our website offers a free virtual game for credits. When the slot loads, you get 3,000 credits in your account. This amount is used for betting. The essence of the game is to increase the initial number of credits with prizes. Rewards are given for lining up combinations of symbols.
Before you start spinning the reels, check out the control panel. You can see it at the bottom of the slot under the game screen. Let's look at all the icons on the console from left to right.
- 720 Ways - a sector that displays the total bet on a spin in coin equivalent. Coins are an in-game currency that is used to easily calculate payouts for combinations. This figure is always 50
- Coin Value - a bar where you can choose how many credits are assigned to one coin. Using the '-' and '+' buttons, you can select any value in the range of 1 to 50
- Total Bet shows the total stake in credits. So, with a coin value of 1 credit and a fixed total bet of 50 coins, the cost of a spin will be 50 credits
- Spin - a button that starts a single spin of reels
- Win - shows the total winnings for combinations that lined up as a result of the spin
- Balance - displays your current balance
For more information about the slot machine, see the instructions. The slot overview window is opened with the Game Rules button. You can learn the pay table and how special symbols operate by clicking the Paytable button.
The IGT Fire Opals one-armed bandit is a slot with low variance. The most frequent combinations of three symbols produce payouts that do not exceed the total bet. You can get the highest rewards from the slot during free spins. A series of free spins can have a maximum of 260 continuous rounds.
Full terms apply