Dead or Alive™ Slot by NetEnt - Play Free
Visit the plains of the Wild West as you play the Dead or AliveTM slot by NetEnt. Under a stormy sky the themed symbols of a Sheriffs badge, a gun and holster belt, a cowboy hat, cowboy boots and Whiskey shots spin on the reels. A pair of crossed pistols and bullets are the Scatter and 3 or more launch 12 Free Spins and the Wanted posters are sticky Wilds. Don your cowboy gear, mount your steed and head to Cowboy Country to round up some rewards.
Dead or Alive Free Spins
Once you land 3 or more Scatter symbols you will receive 12 Free Spins. You will see a new screen with 5 Wild Wanted posters in the background and a Congratulation message which shows the amount of free spins 12 and the multiplier x2. It also explains that during free spins, one or more Sticky Wild Symbols appearing on all the reels will activate 5 extra free spins. You will need to click on the green button to start the Free Spins which happen automatically using the same rules, bets and level that were active in the normal game with an additional x2 multiplier.
During Free Spins you will notice that the Control Panel at the bottom of the screen changes and shows, the amount of Free Spins remaining on the left, the multiplier, bet level, coins and coin value in the middle and the win amount on the right. Any Wilds that appear will stick to the reel for the remainder of the spins and if you land one Wild on every reel you will activate an additional 5 free spins.
Once the session is over, you will see a pop up which congratulates you and shows how many coins you have won and how many of the Wild Wanted posters landed during the round. To return to the main game you need to click on the continue button.
Symbols and Multipliers
Dead or AliveTM is a 5 reel slot game created by NetEnt that is themed to History and the Wild West. A winning combination is when 3 or more identical symbols appear on neighbouring reels along 1 of the 9 active payline from left to right starting with the first reel. There are 5 themed symbols, a Sheriff´s badge, a gun in its Holster, a Cowboy Hat, a pair of Cowboy Boots and two Whisky shot glasses as well as 5 playing card symbols from 10 to A. The multipliers can be found in the paytable and are applied to the Level number.
- The Wild Symbol is a Wanted Poster - it can appear anywhere on the reels and substitutes for all symbols except the Scatter and has its own multipliers
- Sticky Wilds - these symbols only appear in the Free Spins session and hold their positions on the reels for the whole round. They can substitute for all symbols except the Scatter and if 5 land (one on each reel) during the Free Spins session they will add an additional 5 Free Spins
- The Scatter Symbol is two pistols and 3 bullets - it has it´s own multipliers for combos or 2 or more symbols and if 3 or more land on the reels you will launch a round of 12 Free Spins
How to Play the Dead or Alive Slot
Below the reels you will find a control panel which has all of the controls and information about the game:
- i - opens a new box which describes the different features that are available in the game, lists the multipliers for symbols and shows the paylines
- Coin Value - use the arrows to change the value of the coin from the following denominations 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.10, 0.20 or 0.50
- Level - using the arrows either side, you can adjust this from 1 to 4
- Auto Play - opens a pop up which allows you to select 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 750 or 1,000 auto rounds and the advanced settings allow you to choose the conditions that stop them
- A green circle with two arrows in it - launches one spin of the reels with the current bet settings
- Max Bet - this automatically changes the Level to 4, but the coin value remains the same, click it again to spin the reels once with the max bet settings
- Bet - shows the total bet per spin
- Coins - shows your current balance in coins
- Feature Preview - clicking here will show you a small preview of the Free Spins round
Below the control panel you will see a black line with some additional options:
- Spanner - this opens the game settings where you can activate Quick spins, switch off the intro screen when you launch the game and activate the function of the Spacebar to launch the reels
- Speaker - this opens a sliding scale for you to adjust the volume of the game sounds
- Auto - this also opens the Auto Play options pop up
- ? - displays detailed rules of the game
- Cash - shows your balance in cash
- Bet - shows your bet amount in cash
- Win - shows the win amount in cash
To the left and right of the reels are numbered squares, these are for the paylines and clicking on one will show the route of that payline. Discover more free online slots with many different themes at NeonSlots.com.