Treasure of the Pyramids Slot by 1x2 Gaming
The Treasure of the Pyramids video slot was developed by 1x2 Gaming. In addition to regular symbols, you can form combinations with both the Scatter and Wild symbols. There is a bonus round and you earn the maximum win for the combination of 5 symbols of the pyramid. The game is themed to Pyramids and is available to play free at NeonSlots.
Bonus Game of the Treasure of the Pyramids slot
To play the bonus game, you need to land a minimum of three Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels. The bonus round starts automatically regardless of how many coins or paylines you configured. In the window of this round, you need to choose one of the three Egyptian artifacts: jug, bust or coffin. After that, the selected artifact will fall into jewels and a table with your win will pop up on the screen: Coin Win - the size of your win in coins, and Cash Win - the size of your prize in credits.
Symbols and Payouts
To earn a reward, you have to form a combination of identical symbols along an active payline, on adjacent reels, starting with the leftmost reel. Below is a list of all the symbols themed to the Pyramids and payouts (shown in coins) for their combos:
- Wild - combined with all symbols except for Scatter and completes a winning combination. It lands on each of the five reels and doesn't have its own payouts
- Scatter - comes up on each of the five reels. When at least three pictures land anywhere in the game window, they activate a bonus game (more details are described in the Bonus Game section). It also pays the following rewards: 3 Scatters = 25 coins, 4 Scatters = 150 coins and 5 Scatters = 300 coins
How to Play the Treasure of the Pyramids Slot
Before you start spinning the reels of this slot by 1x2 Gaming, you have to specify certain settings. To do this, the game comes with the following buttons:
- Lines - the selection of paylines number. You can activate from 1 to 25 paylines. Also, they are selected if you click one of the numerical values found on both sides of the reels.
- Coins - shows the number of coins, placed as a bet on a payline. You can bet from 1 to 5 coins.
- Coin Value - adjust the cost of a coin. Its cost varies within the following range: 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.10, 0.20 and 0.50. The cost of coins is expressed in credits.
- Max Bet - raises the number of both paylines and coins to the maximum. The cost of a coin remains unchanged. After clicking the button, the reels will spin one time.
- Autobet - opens the section with settings of the auto game. There, you can select 5, 10, 25, 50 or 100 spins. You can specify the number of auto spins. To activate the auto spin mode, click Autobet. To deactivate the mode, click Cancel. During auto spins, the number of remaining auto spins is displayed below the reels. If you raise or lower the bet size or change other parameters, the auto spins are deactivated.
- Spin - to spin the reels once.
- Paytable - to open the table of payouts. In the window, click Rules to see the game rules.
- Feature Preview - opens a window with a video, in which you can see how to play the bonus round.
- Show Winlines - when you click this button, you can see the patterns for combinations. It shows only active paylines.
- Reset Bets - reduces the number of paylines, cost and level of coins to the minimum.
Auxiliary Buttons on the Control Panel
Several buttons for making additional settings are found on the bottom left:
- The question mark - opens a window with detailed rules of the game
- Speaker - helps you to adjust the volume and sound effects
- Gear - enables you to select three different levels of graphics: low, medium and high
Treasure of the Pyramids is an online slot with a high level of variance. In this game, prizes are granted often enough but in small amounts. The game will fit all admirers of Egyptian themes. The risk game and free spins are not available here, but a present bonus round will compensate the absence of these functions. Learn more at NeonSlots.com on how to navigate the exciting world of online casinos and how to win real money.