Speed Cash Slot by Play'n Go - Play Free
Speed Cash by Play and Go features three reels with one payline and you can play demo free at NeonSlots. Playing with the highest bet of three coins, you can win up to 600 coins. The Wild symbol completes the combinations to make them winning. There is no risk game or bonus rounds available but it's the simplicity of the game that stands out.
The Speed Cash Jackpot
This option is available only if you play for real money. Speed Cash offers a progressive jackpot, where a small portion of each bet made in the slot is put towards the fund for the highest award.
Symbols and Multipliers in Speed Cash
Speed Cash slot by Play'N Go uses only four symbols. The Red Car acts as a regular and a special symbol at the same time. As a special symbol, it acts like a Wild and replaces all the rest in the winning combos. It is the highest paid symbol when it acts as a regular one. It pays 2, 4 and 6 coins if one symbol drops on the reels and 6, 12 and 18 coins, if you have two. There are three more symbols:
- A pile of coins
- A wad of green banknotes
- A gold bullion
Their multipliers depend on the number of coins (1, 2 or 3) and have the following respective values:
- Any three symbols pay 6, 12 and 18
- Three piles of coins pay 15, 30 and 45
- Three wads of bills pay 40, 80 and 120
- Three gold bullions pay 200, 400 and 600 game coins
If you get three Red Cars, you will have 800 or 1,600 coins, unless your bet was made with three coins and then you will hit the jackpot. You can see all of the payouts in the table on the right side of the slot.
How to Play Speed Cash
The game window in Speed Cash classic slot consists of three parts:
- The reels are in the top left
- The paytable is in the top right
- The control buttons are at the bottom
Before you start the game, you need to choose the number of coins that you will bet per spin. You have the choice of one, two or three coins. This value is adjusted in the Coins window on the control panel. Your selection is also displayed on the Coins screen right underneath the reels. Another characteristic is that the coin value is not adjustable in this slot and is always equal to 0.25 credits. The control panel also has the following buttons:
- Bet Max makes the maximum bet (three coins)
- Autoplay triggers autospins
- Spin launches one single spin
Adjusting the autospins
Click on the Autoplay button to view an additional window that will let you adjust the following settings:
- The number of autospins (five options from 10 to 50)
- Conditions for stopping them. In three out of four cases you need to enter your desired number manually
There are three barely noticeable buttons on the right side of the panel:
- The question mark opens the game rules
- The speaker lets you disable the sound effects
- The gears let you adjust the same betting values as the buttons on the control panel and turn off the sound as well
Bets in coins
You can see three captions right at the bottom of game screen:
They display the bet, the winnings and the funds available to you in credits. You initially have 250 credits when the game starts. You should not confuse the winnings in credits with the winnings in coins. This value is displayed right under the reels. The paytable also shows the winnings in coins.
Sound effects in the background
The online slot is themed to auto races and the money that they bring. This is indicated not only by the symbols but by the sound effects as well, when you spin the reels you will hear the sound of an engine revved up. The only thing left for you to do is to spin the reels and strive towards victory.