Red Dragon Wild Slot by iSoftBet
The Red Dragon Wild online slot by iSoftBet is free to play and themed to the Martial Arts. It has a round of up to 20 free spins with additional multipliers that is launched by the Bonus symbol. There is also a special Dragon Wild Feature, as well as a regular Wild, there are 4 themed symbols as well as 6 playing card symbols A, K, Q, J, 10 and 9.
The bonus symbol says Red Dragon and launches a round of up to 20 Free Spins with an additional x5, x10 or x15 multiplier that is applied to the total winnings at the end of the round. There has to be more than 3 symbols anywhere on the reels to activate this round, where you need to smash crates to win Free Spins, however if a Blue Dragon appears then the round will end. If 3 or more bonus symbols appear during the round you will receive an additional 5 Free Spins.
During the round the Dragon Wild symbol with the image of a Red Dragon will turn up to 5 random symbols, except for the Bonus and Extended Wild, into Blue Dragon Wilds that will be locked on the reels until the Free Spins round ends.
Symbols and Multipliers
A winning combination is created when 3 or more identical symbols land on neighbouring reels along one of the active paylines. The payouts for the symbols are found in the paytable and apply to the Line Bet. There are 4 themed symbols, Nunchaku, a Ninja Star, two crossed Sai swords and a Fighting Fan and playing card symbols A, K, Q, J, 10 and 9.
There are 2 Dragon Wilds that award their own payouts for 3, 4 or 5 identical symbols. The Red Dragon will also turn up to 5 random symbols into Blue Dragon Wilds that will remain locked on the reels until the end of the Free Spins round.
The regular Wild symbol is a chinese martial arts expert and has it´s own payouts for combinations of 3, 4 or 5 identical symbols. It can replace any symbols except for the Bonus and Dragon Wilds and will extend on the whole reel if it forms a winning combination.
Buttons and Controls of the Slot
When this game by iSoftBet is launched in the top right hand corner you will see small orange dots and lines, if you click on it, the settings will open so that you can change the view to full screen and turn the game sounds on or off. Below this is the main playing area which has 5 reels that each have 3 symbols on them and if you click on any of the symbols you will see a popup that lists the payouts for that symbol according to your bet setting. To the left and right of the reels are the numbers 1 to 30, these represent the paylines and if you click on one it will show you the route of that payline and activate up to that number of paylines. If you click on the number 11 then you will see the route of payline 11 and paylines 1 to 11 will become active.
Below the reels you can see the control panel with the following buttons:
- I - opens the paytable which has information about the free spins and bonuses, the payouts for the symbols and shows the paylines
- Number - this is the value of one credit in coins that you can adjust by clicking on it
- Bet - shows the amount of your total bet which is the value of one credit multiplied by the number of active paylines and then multiplied by the amount of credits in the line bet
- Line Bet - increases your line bet amount when you click on it
- Auto Spin - opens a popup where you can choose your loss limit, choose the stop if win reaches amount and the number of auto spins to play
- Spin - spins the reels once with your current line and bet settings
- Bet Max - instantly increases your bet settings to the maximum (but the coin amount remains the same) and spins the reels once with these settings
- Lines - shows the number of active paylines that you can adjust by clicking on it
- Winnings - shows the amount of the latest win
Directly beneath the reels you can see your bet amount, balance, winnings and in the far right corner a clock which shows the current time. Learn more about playing at online casinos by reading our article on how to play for real money.