Phoenix Sun Online Slot by Quickspin Review
The Phoenix Sun slot is powered by Quickspin. It is themed to Ancient Egypt. The slot has five reels. The game is played on 15 boxes, but their number can raise to 30. The number of ways to form winning combinations ranges from 243 to 7776. The slot has: a round of free spins, auto spins, re-spins, as well as Wild and Phoenix Wild symbols.
The general theoretical return to player of this slot (RTP) is 96.08%. The maximum win can be earned during the round of free spins. The highest-paying symbol is Pharaoh.
Rules of the Phoenix Sun online slot
Sections of the Phoenix Sun slot:
- Balance — the number of credits in your current account. The amount in your initial balance is 5,000 credits
- Ways — the number of ways to form winning combinations. It ranges from 243 to 7776, depending on how many boxes from the top three rows are open. The current number of variants to form winning combinations is displayed to the right of the reels
- Win — the number of credits earned by you for the latest winning combination
The buttons on the game panel are:
- Total Bet — displays your current total bet. To adjust the bet, you need to use the up and down arrows. You can also configure the total bet by clicking the Total Bet button, and then a list of all options will open. Next you need to click one of the numbers. The total bet ranges from 0.25 to 100 credits
- A large button on the game panel with a circular arrow — launches one spin of the reels. This is the rightmost button on the game panel with a circular arrow
- A button with three horizontal lines — opens the information menu with brief rules of the game, a description of re-spins and free spins, all symbols and payouts for them, as well as ways to form winning combinations. You can switch between the menu pages by using the left and right arrows. The "x" button closes the paytable
- A button with two circular arrows — opens the settings for the round of auto spins. Here, you can specify the desired number of auto spins, after which they are activated. The Advanced button opens additional settings for auto spins. After the required parameters are configured, you need to click the Start button. It will start auto spins
The round of auto spins will stop in the following cases:
- If the winning size for one spin is equal to or bigger than the specified number
- When all auto spins are performed
- After the number of credits in your game account is not enough to launch the next spin
- If you lose the amount of credits that is greater or equal to the configured number
A winning combination in the Phoenix Sun slot is a set of three or more symbols landed on neighbouring reels. All winning combos are formed from left to right, beginning with the leftmost reel. When winning combinations land, only the largest one pays.
Symbols and multipliers of the slot
The Phoenix Sun slot has twelve pictures. For winning combinations of three, four and five identical symbols, when playing with the maximum bet, you will earn the following winnings in credits:
- Pharaoh — 100, 200 and 400
- Cleopatra — 100, 160 and 300
- Anubis — 80, 120 and 240
- Bast — 80, 120 and 240
- A scarab beetle — 80, 120 and 240
- A — 40, 60 and 80
- K — 40, 60 and 80
- Q — 40, 60 and 80
- J — 40, 60 and 80
- 10 — 40, 60 and 80
The Phoenix Sun slot comes with Wild symbols of two types. The first of them is Phoenix Wild. This is the picture of a golden phoenix. It comes up only in the normal game mode. It replaces any symbol in the game window to form a winning combination.
The yellow picture with the Wild word is the second Wild symbol. It replaces any picture on the reels, except for Phoenix Wild.
Re-spins of Phoenix Sun
In the usual spin mode, the game window consists of five reels of three boxes. The top three rows are inactive.
When any Phoenix Wild symbol takes part in any winning combination, the Phoenix Rising Re-spins are activated. Also, each Phoenix Wild opens up three random boxes on inactive paylines. These boxes will be active in the next re-spin.
Re-spins end when there are no more Phoenix Wild symbols in the game window that participate in winning combinations or until free spins are triggered.
Round of free spins in the Phoenix Sun slot
When five Phoenix Wild symbols come up in a row in the game window of the Phoenix Sun slot, a round of free spins is launched. It consists of eight free spins. The number of consecutive Phoenix Wild symbols is displayed to the left of the reels.
All six rows are involved during the round of free spins. You can see the number of ways to form winning combinations on the right and left of the reels. This number is 7,776 in this round.
During free spins, two additional sections are added to the game window:
- Free Spins — the number of unfinished free spins
- Total Win — your current total winnings for free spins
If five Phoenix Wild symbols land on the reels during auto spins, your participation is needed to launch free spins. To activate them, you have to click the Start Free Spins button.
After the end of free spins you will return to the normal game mode.
The Phoenix Sun slot has high variance: winning combinations will land rarely, but they will mostly pay high rewards. The Phoenix Sun slot has many bonuses, so it is more suitable for experienced players.