Lucky Bells Slot by Amatic
The Lucky Bells slot by Amatic is themed to fruits. The slot consists of five reels and 20 paylines. Among its icons, you can find 3 types of special symbols. Players admit a good payout percentage. With a minimum bet on 20 active lines, you can win up to 3,000 coins. The slot allows you to multiply any reward in the risk game.
How to operate Lucky Bells
The Lucky Bells slot enables you to configure all the basic options of the game:
- The lines number. Click the Lines button to select any number from 1 to 20
- The size of the bet per line. Click the Bet button. You can place from 1 to 100 credits per line.
The total cost for a spin from 1 to 2,000 is calculated automatically and displayed in the Total Bet window. The state of the demo balance and winning amounts are displayed in the Freeplay and Total Win windows, respectively.
To run the slot, you can use two buttons:
- Start launches one spin
- Autostart is designed to put the slot into the automatic mode of continuous spins.
In the course of the reel spins, both buttons perform the Stop function.
Among custom settings, you can find:
- Sound on/off. To change the option, click the icon with the loudspeaker image
- Language interface settings
To open the paytable, click the "?" button on the top left of the screen. It will open an additional menu with user settings and an information section. Clicking the Paytable button will display detailed information about the pictures and payouts of the slot.
Symbols and factors of the Lucky Bells slot
The developers of Amatic company have included three types of special symbols in the slot:
- The bell is the Wild symbol. The picture can take the value of ordinary symbols for creating combinations. If it is possible to form several combos, it "expands" along the entire reel. Independently, the Wild symbol cannot earn rewards in credits
- The ladybird is the Scatter. The picture creates combinations without having to appear along the lines. If 3-5 pictures of this kind land in any boxes of the reels, your balance will be replenished by 60-2,000 credits with the minimum bet
- The star is the Scatter. This picture is not associated with lines as well. Combinations are formed by three pictures simultaneously landing on the screen. The prize is a reward of 400 credits with the bet per line of 1 credit.
Other symbols form combinations according to the standard rules. The main condition is to line up 3-5 identical pictures along an active line starting from the first reel. In the pay table, the sizes of wins are given directly in credits.
The game involves classical pictures. With the bet of 1 credit and 20 active lines, they award you the following payouts:
- Seven is the highest-paying picture of the slot. This is the only picture that can form combinations of at least two pictures along a line. For a combination of 2, 3, 4 and 5 pictures, you earn 10, 50, 200 and 3,000 credits, respectively
- A watermelon and grapes earn you 40, 100 and 500 credits
- An apple — 20, 50 and 200
- Orange, plum, lemon and cherry — 10, 30 and 100
Players note a good level of payouts. The minimum combination enables you to get back half of the bet size. Other combinations help to fully cover the cost for a spin and increase your balance.
Free spins and bonus rounds are not available on the slot. But you can multiply prizes in the risk game.
In the Lucky Bells slot, it is represented by the common "guess card" format. You can go to the additional mode after each successful spin. To activate the round, hit the Gamble button.
An additional window with the image of a face down playing card will be opened instead of the main screen. You can try:
- To guess the suit. The correct guess doubles your win
- To guess the colour. The correct answer will increase your rewards 4 times.
In both varieties, you can continue to participate in the risk round. You are given up to five attempts to increase your payout.
But the wrong answer in any case leads to zeroing of credits.
A feature of the risk game in the Lucky Bells slot is the possibility to stake only a half of the win. To do this, use the Half button. Clicking it will transfer 50% of the payout to your balance. The remaining credits are used for betting in the risk game.
This solution is a kind of insurance against the unsuccessful card choice. With the right answer, you multiply your awards anyway. If your guess is wrong, you still benefit.
The fans of "fruit" slots and simple rules will like the Lucky Bells slot. The experienced players admit that among the advantages of the slot is the high frequency of combinations. Having played for free, you are now ready to take on the online casinos with their play for real money option.