La Taberna Slot by MGA - Play Free
Play for free the La Taberna slot with three reels and one payline. The game by MGA is designed as a classic "fruit" slot with a lot of bonuses. Some of them will help you earn extra rewards in the bonus round, while others will assist you in forming combinations on the reels. The Wild symbol is also present here — it replaces the pictures missing in a combination. La Taberna is available in the trial version where demo credits and coins are used for playing. The maximum win with the bet of 5 credits is 200 credits (1,000 coins) for a combination of three blue stones.
Full terms apply
La Taberna Bonus Game
The La Taberna slot features several mini games that act like bonuses for players. You can access them by collecting special bonus points while spinning the reels. The more often the symbol with a ham image lands, the more points are displayed in the Bonus section.
- 1 ham means 1 point
- 2 hams — 2 points
- 3 hams — 6 points
Once you have collected enough points, you can click the Change Game button to advance to the Upper Game. A new game window with three reels and a new set of symbols will appear in front of you. Each of them awards you with payouts in credits when landing along one of the paylines. Bonus points are credits for betting in the Upper Game.
- 3 images of coins earn you 4, 8, 20 and 20 coins
- 3 barrels — 4, 4, 8 and 8 coins
- 3 pairs of cards — 4, 4, 8 and 8 coins
- 3 green sevens — 50, 150, 250 and 400 coins
- 3 orange sevens — 100, 300, 500 and 800 coins
- 3 blue sevens — 200, 600, 1,000 and 1,000 coins
It is the Upper Game that allows you to access one of the three bonus mini games. It is enough to collect 3 symbols of coins, barrels or cards.
- Bonus Game 2 opens when you collect the barrels. In front of you, you will see a screen with barrels, each of them hides a random reward. The higher you manage to go up, the more considerable the payouts will be
- Bonus Game 3 is activated when you collect the cards. You can play the game of blackjack
- Bonus Game 4 starts when you get enough coins. In this case, you will see a screen with a three-reel "fruit" machine. While you are spinning the reels, you can earn additional rewards if you collect three identical symbols along one of the lines
In the main game, you may access two bonus rounds. The first one is activated without your participation if you manage to form a complete or almost complete winning combination. Four Nudges glasses below the reels randomly determine how many times this or that reel will move. Then you can fix two reels with the Nudges buttons and re-spin the remaining reel. By collecting three symbols designed as a slot machine, you can get access to the mini game of pinball. A new window with a classic image of a pinball game screen appears in front of you. When you hit the Start button, a ball is released. Each time it bumps into various obstacles your prize grows. After the ball falls into one of the holes, a reward will be credited to your account and you will return to the main game.
Symbols and Rewards of the La Taberna Slot
The Wild symbol of the La Taberna slot by MGA is an image with a bottle and the word Comodin. Appearing along the payline, it can replace any icon. So, you can improve your chances to collect a winning combination or win more bonuses. The Wild symbol itself does not produce any payouts. The win for different symbols varies for each bet. The lowest-paying of them are:
- 1, 2 and 3 stones — 1, 2 and 2 coins
- Plums — 2, 3 and 3 coins
- Grapes — 3, 6 and 6 coins
- Oranges — 4, 9 and 9 coins
- Lemons — 5, 12 and 12 coins
The highest-paying symbols are:
- Bell — 6, 15 and 15 coins
- Green stones — 10, 30 and 50 coins
- Red stones — 50, 150 and 300 coins
- Blue stones 200, 600 and 1,000 coins
The La Taberna slot automatically converts the rewards of coins into credits. The ratio is indicated in the bottom part of the screen — 1 credit is equal to 0.20 coins. In total, when playing with the maximum bet, you can earn 200 credits for three blue stones.
After loading the La Taberna slot, you need to review the pay table that occupies the entire right side of the screen. The control panel with buttons for adjusting a spin and controlling bonus modes is found at the bottom of the screen. First of all, you need to place the bet of 1, 3 or 5 credits on a single line in the game. To do this, click the Bet button. A prize for each combination with different bets is indicated in the pay table. The information tables of bonus games are found above the reels. A bit above them are the sections displaying information about in-game tools:
- Message/Risk game displays tips and rewards for the risk game
- Prize is a win for a spin
- Bonus shows the number of bonus coins needed to activate the bonus game
- Balance is the game account
After setting the desired bet, you can proceed to spinning the reels. When you hit the Start button, the reels will perform one spin cycle, after which the slot will automatically calculate the win for any combinations or highlight the bonuses. You can also set the reels motion in the Autoplay mode. To do this, you can click the Autoplay button on the control panel or open the settings menu and select the autoplay tab. Then you need to choose how many auto spins will be made — 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500 or until there are no funds in your account. Additionally, you can activate the auto risk function so that you can participate in the risk game with auto spins.
Any rewards (payouts or bonuses) are only counted if a successful combo lands along the payline. If a combination appears above or below, it does not earn you any prizes. It is important that symbols line up from left to right. You can find all the game details in the pay table. You can open it by clicking the button with three horizontal lines and go to a tab with a "?" sign.
If you enjoyed playing the demo version of the La Taberna slot, you might like the extense collection of the free to play online slots and NeonSlots.