Glorious Rome Online Slot by Pragmatic Play - Play Free
Play for free the Glorious Rome online slot with 5 reels and 20 paylines. This game developed by Pragmatic Play is themed to the History of Ancient Rome. It comes with two special symbols, a Wild, and another that plays the role of both a Scatter and a Wild. The slot features a round of free spins with an additional Scatter.
Free Spins in Glorious Rome
Three or more Scatter symbols of a Quadriga (a chariot pulled by 4 horses) appearing anywhere on the game screen trigger the Jupiter’s Gift round where you can win up to 10 free spins which can be re-triggered an unlimited number of times. As the round starts, a symbol, which plays the role of Scatter during free spins, is chosen at random. The payouts for this symbol correspond to the values listed in the pay table.
Glorious Rome Symbols and Multipliers
Combinations in the Glorious Rome slot by Pragmatic Play are counted from left to right starting with the leftmost reel. A winning combination is made up of 3 or more identical symbols.
Payouts for Winning Combinations
To calculate the payout, you need to multiply the line bet by the multiplier listed for the symbol in the paytable. The symbols are themed:
- A lion with the word Wild
- An emperor
- A Roman
- A quadriga (chariot) with the word Wild or Scatter
- A soldier
- A gladiator
- A bag of money or a cup
- A scroll with a wax seal or a horn or grapes
The Wild is the lion and as well as having its own multipliers it can replace any other icons to complete combinations. The quadriga (chariot) symbol plays the role of both Wild and Scatter.
If you are enjoying playing this online slot for free, you will definitely like our collection of free online slots with demo versions.
How to Control the Glorious Rome Slot
Glorious Rome has a simple interface where all the control buttons are found below the reels, from right to left they are:
- the large circular button - this is the spin button that launches one spin of the reels
- - / + - opens the bet settings where you can adjust the coin value and how many coins you want to bet per line
- autoplay - opens the auto spin options so that you can set the number of spins and criteria for them to stop spinning
- credit - shows your current balance
- bet - displays the amount of your bet per spin
- i - opens the pay table that shows the multipliers for winning combos, gives a description of bonus options and shows the paylines
- settings button - opens the game settings where you can change the audio options and activate quick spins
- speaker - switches the game sound on or off
Configuring the Bet
To configure the bet, click the +/- eitherside of the spin button, in the pop up you will see the Coins Per Line and Coin Value amounts. You can choose a line bet between 1 and 10 coins and the value of a coin can be set between 0.01 to 0.50 game units. Use the +/- to adjust these settings. The minimum total bet is 20 and the maximum is 200.
Starting the Reels
To start the reels click the big button with two arrows. The reels will spin once and the word Stop will appear which allows you to stop the reels ahead of time.
Another way to start the reels is to use the Autoplay button. By clicking it you will see a window with a list of options from 10 to 100. Click any of the options to start the required number of auto spins. The word Stop will also appear on the big button. If you click it, the autoplay option will be disabled ahead of time.
If you have enjoyed this game you can play for real money in licensed online casinos or you can find other free demo games with a History theme at NeonSlots.