The Gift Shop Slot by Play´n Go Review
The Gift Shop slot machine by Play'n GO will appeal to players of classic fruit machines as it has 3 reels, 1 payline and a Wild symbol. There is also a progressive Jackpot, but this is only available If you play for real money.
The Gift Shop Jackpot
You can get your adrenaline going by playing the real game and hoping to win the jackpot. It is progressive, where a small part of each bet goes to the jackpot fund. The lucky player will receive the accumulated amount.
Symbols and Multipliers of the Gift Shop Slot
There are four symbols in the Gift Shop slot machine by Play´n GO. They aren't many but keep in mind this is a classical slot where pictures sometimes aren't entirely shown when the reels stop. You win prizes only for those symbols that land on the middle line ignoring the upper and lower part of the game screen. The symbols list:
- The box with a ring
- The rose
- The little bear
- The sweets box
The box with a ring is a common and a special symbol at the same time. It can replace all other icons in combinations as the wild. As a common picture, it can be found in the beginning or end of the paytable. This icon can be both the highest and least paying one. It pays:
- 2, 4 and 6 coins for one symbol,
- 6, 12 and 18 coins for two pictures
Your rewards for three other icons (depending on the bet of 1, 2 or 3 coins) in a combination:
- Three pictures of any type pay 6, 12 and 18 coins
- The rose - 15, 30 and 45
- The little bear - 40, 80 and 120
- The heart-shaped sweets box awards 200, 400 and 600 coins
The best option for you is to hit a combo of three boxes with a ring. It pays 800, 1,600 coins or, if you place a three-coin bet and hit the combination, gets you the jackpot. See all the payouts in the table on the right, on the slot's "case". If you like the unusual design of this game, discover more different online slots at Neonslots.com.
How to Play Gift Shop
Gift Shop includes:
- Reels (in the top left)
- Paytable (in the top right)
- Control buttons (at the bottom)
The first thing you should do before starting the reels is to choose your bet: one, two or three virtual coins per spin. Use the Coins window found under the controls to change this figure. You can also spot an information window - Coins: it is above the control panel, right under the reels. It shows you the number of coins again. It is quite handy when you, for example, need to compare your bet with the paytable.
Another option that changes the total bet is the coin value. In this slot, it is fixed and is always equal to 0.25 credits. The control panel also contains the following buttons:
- Bet Max places a bet of three coins
- The Autoplay option automatically starts the auto-spins
- Spin starts one spin of the reels
If you don't want to hit the Spin button all the time, you can use another button - Auto Play. After clicking it, you will see a new pop-up window where you can set:
- The number of auto-spins (five options, from 10 to 50, the number of spins is limited)
- Conditions under which the auto-game should end. This can be any win or a situation when your win or loss reaches a value specified by you
In the right of the controls you can see three buttons:
- The question mark opens the game rules
- The loudspeaker turns off the sound
- The gear turns off the sound effects and sets the same options as the buttons on the control panel
Bets in coins
In the bottom of the game screen you find the following words: Balance, Bet and Win. They show funds available to you, your bet and winnings in gaming credits. You get 250 credits at the beginning of the game. Your reward in credits isn't the same as in coins; it is shown in coins right under the reels, in the same window as Coins. Prizes in the paytable are also expressed in coins. If you enjoy playing free games, at NeonSlots you will find lots of online slot machines with no download.