Online Game Review of Frog Grog by Thunderkick
Frog Grog is an online slot by Thunderkick with 5 columns and 23 fixed paylines. The slot's characteristic feature is the progressive multiplier, which increases after each successful spin. The slot's symbols include a Wild, a Mystery Game and a bonus round that is activated in a random way. Instead of reels and symbols, you will see a wall unit with cubby holes where the flasks of liquids appear.
Full terms apply
Frog Grog Bonus Features
Special features of this Magic themed slot include a progressive multiplier that is active during the main game and a Mystery Game bonus round.
To the left of the reels you will see a column with multipliers x1, x2, x3, x5 and x7. Each winning spin lights up the next multiplier in the column, however a non winning spin will return it to x1. So your winnings can be multiplied up to 7 times.
The bonus round Mystery Game is an extra game that can be activated at any time. All the flasks (symbols) during this round fall from the game window into the cauldron at the bottom of the screen. Only the Wild, the moth and the flower symbols will remain in their positions. Each falling symbol gets you a payout according to the paytable.
Symbols and Winning Combinations
The Frog Grog slot machine by Thunderkick comes with 6 ordinary symbols which create winning combinations along the paylines. A combination should consist of 3, 4 or 5 identical symbols, that are on neighbouring columns, starting from the leftmost column. Payouts for combinations depend on the symbols that make it up and on the bet size. The symbols are:
- Flask with blue liquid
- Flask with green liquid
- Flask with purple liquid and eyeballs
- Flask with a red heart
- Glass Bottle with a flower
- A lantern with a moth inside
In addition to these symbols, there is a Wild symbol which is a frog, it has no combinations of its own but performs 2 special functions:
- Completing the combinations of other symbols
- Removing the pictures situated in the same row and reel where it has landed and then becoming fixed until the end of the game round
Having mastered the Frog Grog free demo game you might wish to discover more online slots to play for free at NeonSlots.
How to Control Frog Grog
All of the buttons and controls are located on the control panel which is found under the cauldron:
- The circular button in the right corner of the controls is the spin button and one click will make one spin, press it again to stop the reels quickly
- The smaller circular button to the left of the start button will open a window where you can set from 5 to 5,000 auto-spins, you will need to press the spin button to start them
- The betting chip button will open the menu for the bet settings where you can choose to bet from 0.10 to 100 coins
- Bet shows your bet amount
- Total Win displays the win for the previous spin
- Cash shows your balance
- Speaker button switches the game sounds on or off
- The button with dots displays the game rules and the paytable which changes according to your bet settings
After reviewing all the game rules and setting the bet you can start to play.