Online Game Review of Fairy Queen by Greentube
Fairy Queen is a fantasy/nature themed slot developed by Greentube subsidiary Greentube and released in 2014. It has 5 reels each with 3 symbols on them and you can choose up to 10 paylines. There are 13 symbols including a scatter and a wild, free games where every spin guarantees a win and a double or nothing round.
To launch the round of 10 free games, 3 or more Scatter symbols need to land anywhere on the reels. You will see that all of the boxes are covered, the middle box on the first reel has a frame around it and when you click on the start button the symbols in this box will spin. Whatever symbol lands will expand to completely fill the first, second and sometimes third reel (depending on the minimum number of symbols needed to create a combination). This guarantees that you will have a win with every spin and all winnings are paid using the multipliers that were in place before the round started. If 3 or more Scatters land during the Free Games you will win additional free spins.
Symbols and Multipliers
If identical symbols land along an active payline, on adjacent reels, from left to right, starting with the first reel, they are considered to be winning. Only the highest win per line will be paid and this slot has 5 themed symbols, a Wood Spirit, an Elf, a Dragon, a Mushroom and a flower. There are also 6 playing card symbols, 9, 10, J, Q, K and A and Wild and Scatter symbols. The multipliers can be found in the paytable and apply to the bet per line.
- The Wild symbol is the Fairy Queen and its multipliers are found in the paytable and applied to the bet per line. It can also be used as a substitute for all other symbols except the scatter to complete or extend existing combos
- A Woodland scene is the Scatter symbol, it can land anywhere on the screen and has its own multipliers that are applied to the total bet per spin. 3 or more scatter symbols landing anywhere on the screen award you with 10 free games
Having mastered free to play demo of the Fairy Queen slot, you may wish to discover the magic power of the Lucky Ladys Charm Deluxe online game for free.
Double or Nothing Risk Game
When a winning combination lands, you can choose to collect your winnings, (displayed at the bottom of the screen), or gamble them in the Double or Nothing game. Click on the Collect button to collect your winnings or click on the Gamble button to open the Double or Nothing game.
You will see the back of a playing card which rapidly changes from red to blue. To the right of it is a Black button and to the left, a Red button. The Gamble and Gamble to win amounts and the previous 5 cards are also displayed at the top of the screen. To attempt to double your winnings, just click on your choice of either Red or Black. If successful you can continue to repeat this process or collect your winnings. If you are unsuccessful then you will lose all your winnings and return to the main game. If you want to collect your winnings at anytime then click on the Collect button.
Buttons and Controls of the Slot
There are two different versions of this Gaminator online slot by Greentube depending on the country or device you are playing from. One version has a control panel beneath the reels and the html5 version has a menu box which opens the settings for the game.
Control Panel Version
The control panel is located at the bottom of the screen, under the reels and has the majority of the controls and information for the game. As well as your balance in credits and winning amounts you will also see messages appearing here.
Below these buttons you will see:
- Autoplay - use this button to activate the autoplay mode. The reels will keep spinning using your current bet settings, until your balance has insufficient funds or you stop them manually with the "stop" button that replaces the autoplay button during autospins. Note that during autoplay rounds the gamble round is not available
- Paytable - click here to view the multipliers for all the symbols, to view further information about the game, use the "More Info" button, which replaces Gamble when the paytable is open. Each click will take you from the paytable to the information about the wild and scatter symbols, free games as well as the rules of the game
- Lines - use the - and + boxes to change the number of active paylines
- Bet/Line - to change your bet per line click on - or +
- Bet - this shows your current bet per spin
- Gamble - only active when a winning combination lands, this button will take you to the double or nothing bonus round
- Start - click here to start one spin of the reels with the current bet settings. If a spin is successful this will turn into the "Collect" button which you can click to collect your winnings. During reelspins, clicking on this button again will instantly stop the reels
The paylines start and finish in coloured boxes on the right and left of the reels. When you change your bet per line you will see the route of each payline displayed on the screen. Also when a winning combination lands along an active payline, it will show you the route of the winning payline. If you want to add credits to your account use the Top Up and Pay In buttons in the top left corner. The amount of times you have spun the reels will also be shown here.
In the top right corner of the screen you will see the help button, this opens a detailed description of the game and the Exit button, which closes the game. The musical note adjusts the background music settings and the speaker icon switches the sound on or off. The box with arrows pointing from the left and right sides to the middle, opens the widescreen view and the box with arrows pointing from the centre to each corner, opens the full-screen mode. The current time is also displayed here.
Reality Check - This new feature from Greentube interactive developer Greentube is only available on the html5 version of this online slot game. You can set it to interrupt your game after a certain time has passed and it will give you the statistics of your game play including session duration, how much you have bet, the amount of winnings you have received and your account history. You can then choose whether to continue to play or close the game.
On the right side of the screen you will see a transparent box that has two sections, the top section opens the menu options and the bottom section allows you to spin the reels once or start the autospin mode. In the top left corner you will see a clock displaying the current time
By clicking on the Menu section you will see the following options:
- Sound - turns the sound on or off
- Music - turns on or off the background music
- Paytable - opens the paytable. The figures displayed will change to reflect your bet and line settings
- Deposit - takes you to the casino where you can make a deposit to your game account (this is only available in the paid version of this game)
- Exit - click here to exit the game
- Lines - click on the arrows above or below the numbers to change the number of active paylines from 1 to 10
- Bet/Line - to change the amount of credits you wish to bet per line, in the range of 4 to 1,000, use the arrows above and below the numbers
- Max Bet - just one click will instantly set the maximum bet and number of lines
- To manually stop the reels spinning, click anywhere on the reels
If you wish to switch the slot to Autospin mode, you need to click and hold the mouse button on the circular arrow that you can use to start one spin of the reels, once the background of the button has changed colour from the top to the bottom, release the mouse button and the autospins will start. If you click this button again the autospins will stop.
The total bet for each spin is shown at the bottom of the screen and the balance in credits and the amount of credits previously won are shown on the dark blue line below. A clock showing the current time is displayed in the top left of the screen.
Learn more at NeonSlots on how to navigate the exciting world of online casinos and how to play for real money your favourite online games.