Centre Court Slot by Microgaming Review
Centre Court is a 5-reel slot with 9 paylines by Microgaming themed to sports that you can play for free at NeonSlots. This game comes with special symbols: Wild - substitutes for the lacking symbols in combinations. Scatter - activates free spins. Also, you can increase your winnings using the gambling round which invites you to double up your winnings.
|Freespins, Gamble Round
Centre Court Free Spins
When 3–5 Scatters land on the reels, free spins are triggered. Regardless of the number of Scatters, you win 18 free spins. The free spins round features some extra bonuses:
- The Wild symbol expands vertically on three boxes of the reel. It increases your chances to form a winning combination
- Each spin is played with an x2–x5 extra multiplier. This multiplier is chosen randomly
- Three Scatters on the reels retrigger free spins
Winning combinations form along the number of paylines you've set for the main round. Winnings are paid according to the bet per line. You can't configure these parameters during free spins.
Symbols and payouts in the Centre Court slot
Spinning the reels of this slot themed to sports, you get winnings when winning combinations land. These combos count starting with the leftmost reel and consist of identical symbols on adjacent reels along an active payline. Winning combinations pay according to the multipliers listed in the payout table (these factors multiply the bet per line). Each multiplier depends on the symbol and the length of a combination:
- 10 pays 2, 10 or 50 multipliers for combinations of 3, 4 or 5 symbols respectively
- J - 2, 12 and 60
- Q - 3, 15 and 75
- K - 5, 20 and 100
- A - 10, 30 and 150
- Female tennis player in a white and red uniform - 20, 50 and 300
- Male tennis player in a white and blue uniform - 25, 75 and 400
- Female tennis player in a white and blue uniform - 30, 100 and 500
- Male tennis player in a white and red uniform - 3, 50, 150 or 700 for 2, 3, 4 or 5 symbols
- The Match Point symbol - 5, 75, 200 and 800
In addition to regular symbols, this game features two special pictures - Wild and Scatter These symbols have special features.
The Wild symbol is a Winner Trophy. It forms combinations of 2, 3, 4 or 5 symbols which pay 10, 100, 500 or 1,000 times the bet per line. Also, the Wild symbol substitutes for the lacking regular symbols to form or complete a winning combination. It doesn't substitute for the tennis ball Scatter.
The Scatter symbol pays regardless of the position on the reels. To win, land two, three, four or five Scatters anywhere on the reels. These combinations pay 2, 3, 30 or 500 times the total bet respectively, Scatters also launch free spins
You can increase the winnings you get for a successful spin using the gambling round. Click the Gamble button to play the gambling round. The Gamble button replaces the Lines button in case you win. This button opens a new game window with a face-down card in the centre. You can:
- Guess the card's colour with 1:1 odds. The right guess doubles up your winnings
- Guess the card's suit with 1:4 odds. The right guess increases your winnings four times
The gambling round ends if you reach the gambling limit set by the developers. You can have 5 successful gambling attempts maximum. If you want to stop the double-up game at any point you win, click the Collect button. If you have the wrong colour or suit guess, the round ends and you lose your winnings.
How to Play the Centre Court Slot
Playing the Microgaming free slot Centre Court at NeonSlots, you get 2,000 credits at the beginning on the game. Credits are converted into coins, which are the virtual currency to make bets and hit winnings. You can set the coin value in a range between 0.0.1 and 0.25 credits.
To start playing, you need to set the parameters for a reel spin and choose the option to spin the reels. You will see the slot's controls on the console in the bottom of the screen. This slot comes with two console options - Regular and Expert. Use the Expert/Regular button in the bottom of the screen to switch the mode. To describe the controls in full, let's take a look at the Expert control panel. It comes with:
- The Demo Credits window which displays the number of credits in your balance. Clicking on this window shows the balance in coins. Click it again to display the balance in credits
- The playing chip window shows the coin value. Use the +/- buttons to set the value between 0.01 and 0.25 credits
- In the Lines section, you can set the number of active paylines in a range of 1–9 using the +/- buttons
- The Coins section shows the bet per line in coins and allows to choose within 1–10 coins per line
- The Bet window shows the total bet in credits or coins
- Bet Max - sets the number of lines and the bet per line to maximum, without changing the coin value
- Spin - activates one reel spin
- Auto Play, x10 and x5 - these buttons launch auto spins. X10 and x5 buttons start the respective number of spins. Overall, you can set 5–500 auto spins using the Auto Play button
- Win - displays winnings for winning combos for a spin. This window shows the total win in credits
The last button on the console is the View Pays. Clicking it opens a separate window. There you can read the descriptions of special symbols and their features, descriptions of the bonuses, the payout table and the payline pattern.
The Centre Court online slot by Microgaming lets you win up to 450,000 coins during free spins. Free spins pay the highest rewards considering the extra multipliers and expanding Wilds. The combinations you land during the main round mostly cover the total bet. Winning combos land pretty rarely, though. Experienced players prefer auto spins to make it faster to get free spins.