Bells on Fire Online Slot by Amatic Review
Bells on Fire developed by Amatic features a classical theme. The slot can produce combinations out of eight regular and two special symbols — the Wild and the Scatter. The highest reward with the line bet of 100 credits can be claimed when you have all five reels filled with the number seven. The reward for these symbols will amount to 4,000,000 credits. The slot provides an opportunity to play the risk round each time you land a successful combo.
Game principles in Bells on Fire
All you have to do is set your bet value prior to starting the game by clicking on the Bet button. Each click will raise your bet one step higher. You can also select your bet value in the special column. You can open it by clicking on the Bet section that displays your bet size. This system will let you bet a maximum of 2,000 credits and a minimum of 10. The number of paylines has been fixed at 40.
Hit the Start button to launch the reels. By clicking on Start the second time the reels will come to an instant stop. The slot also features the autospin mode. You can activate it by clicking Auto Start. To exit the autospin mode, click on the same button again.
- Gamble — to open the window of the risk round
- Exit — to exit the game
The game screen contains a number of info sections:
- Bet — displays your bet size
- Freeplay — displays the amount of credits in your balance
You can see a long info line between them, which contains the data of your current winnings and the symbols involved in a combo. It will also show you the prompts.
Symbols and multipliers in Bells on Fire
To earn a reward you have to land a combo of three identical symbols. But even as few as two symbols of the number seven landing in a combo will earn you a reward. The combinations are formed left to right. Below is the list of symbols and their appropriate payouts for the bet of one hundred credits.
- The Wild symbol is a picture of a bell, which is capable of replacing all other pictures except for the Scatter. The Wild lands on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th reels. This symbol has no payouts of its own
- The Scatter is a picture of a star, which can land on any of the five reels and earn you a reward regardless of where exactly it has landed. Its payouts are as follows: Three Scatters — 8,000, four Scatters — 80,000, five Scatters — 1,000,000
- A lemon, a cherry, a plum, an orange — 800, 4,000 and 10,000
- Grapes and a watermelon — 2 000, 8,000 and 20,000
- The Bar sign — 4 000, 10,000 and 30,000
- The number seven — 400, 6,000, 20,000 and 100,000
When you land two or more winning combinations at once, the rewards will be added up.
Any winning combination landing on the reels will let you activate the risk round. Click on the Gamble button to launch the game. The window will pop up where you will have to guess the colour of the flashing card. If your answer is correct, your winnings will be doubled.
Control buttons in the risk game:
- Half — adds a half of your bet in the risk round to your main balance
- Collect — adds your entire reward to your balance
- Red — selection of the red colour
- Black — selection of the black colour
You can also try to guess the suit of the card by clicking on the icon with hearts, diamonds, clubs or spades. If you guess the suit correctly, your winnings will be quadrupled.
You can adjust your settings by using the service buttons in the upper left corner. The question mark opens the paytable. The speaker icon enables/disables the sound effects. You can also select one of the following languages of the interface:
Bells on Fire is a slot with low variance. With this kind of game the slot earns you frequent yet modest rewards. The slot has no bonus round or free spins, but it features the risk round instead. The game will be suitable for all users who prefer classical video slots.