Astronomical Slot by Microgaming - Game Review & Play Free
Astronomical is a three-reel slot machine by Microgaming with one payline and three bet levels. The game features a wild symbol used as an additional multiplier. Being able to make combinations of one or two symbols or three different BAR symbols increases your chances of getting a reward as you spin the reels. At NeonSlots you can play free demo of the game with no download.
Slot Combinations and Payouts
Six pictures appear on the reels of the Astronomical online slot to make different combinations and award prizes. You can find out the value of certain winning combinations and their variations in the paytable. The first column of the table shows a winning combination and the next three - the reward for a bet of one, two and three coins:
- One cherry - 1, 2 or 3
- Three cherries - 2, 4 or 6
- The BAR symbols (any three pictures of this type in a row) - 5, 10 or 15
- Three BARs of one block - 20, 40 or 60
- Three BARs of two tiles - 50, 100 or 150
- Three-block BARs in a row - 100, 200 or 300
- The planets - 300, 600 or 900
- Game logos - 2,000, 4,000 or 8,000
The logo is a wild symbol that can replace any missing picture in a combination. This picture also plays as a multiplier. One symbol appearing in a combination increases the reward twice and two symbols - four times.
How to play Astronomical Slot for Free
When starting the demo version of Astronomical game by Microgaming, you get 100,000 credits in your account. These credits are converted into a certain number of coins so you can place bets and calculate winnings. You can set the credits/coins ratio by yourself. This option influences not only the amount of in-game funds available to you, but also your winnings - the higher the coin value, the bigger the prize with the reverse recalculation.
Your task is to make combinations on the only payline. Classical combinations are three identical symbols landing in a row. However, while playing you can get other combinations that consist of one or two images or three different symbols of the same category. All possible winning combinations are described in the paytable on the right of the game screen.
Use the controls in the console to play the slot. The slot offers two types of control panels to choose from - Regular and Expert. This type is chosen with the Regular/Expert switch. To study the full functionality of the panel, take a look at the expert version:
- The column with the picture of a game chip sets slot denomination (the value of the in-game coin) with the + and - buttons. This parameter ranges between 0.25–25
- Bet One sets the bet level (shown in the Coins column) by betting one, two or three coins on the payline when clicked repeatedly
- Bet Max sets the maximum bet level and starts one spin
- Spin spins the reels once
- Autoplay runs a series of 5 to 100 automatic spins
- Spin 10x/5x activates 10 or 5 autospins, respectively
- Demo Credits shows your game account
The coin value may change but the image on the same chip isn't affected. To know the value of the game currency, configure the first bet level and look at the Bet window. In this column the bet appears in credits. In Win, the winnings are also displayed in credits.
Astronomical by Microgaming is a classic slot of high variance. Combinations line up infrequently, but even the simplest of them earn you payouts that exceed the cost of a spin. Given that winning combinations land seldom, it is better to catch high-paying combinations rewards for which are several times the bet. So, you can compensate the expenses for spins that didn't produce any winnings. You get an additional advantage when the wild symbol is involved in a combo. Depending on the number of logos in the combination, the prize for it may even quadruple.