Online Neon Slot Wisps by iSoftbet - Play Free
The Wisps neon themed slot was created by iSoftBet. It consists of five reels and is available in a free to play demo mode. The slot features 243 ways of producing winning combos, has a special Transformer symbol, a Wild and a Scatter that launches the free spins mode where you can earn the highest rewards.
Full terms apply
Free Spins in Wisps
Three or more Scatter symbols, a multi-coloured silhouette of a butterfly, landing on the reels will trigger the free spin mode where you will be asked what kind of spins you would like to choose:
- Bouncing Wilds free spins - one to five random symbols on the game screen will turn "Wild" during each free spin
- Spiral Wilds free spins - the second, third, fourth and fifth reels may randomly turn "Wild" during these free spins and up to three reels may turn "Wild" in one spin
Free spins can be relaunched during the free spin mode, if three or more scatters land again.
The Scatter also has it´s own multipliers, two will double your total bet, for three your total bet will be quintupled, four will increase it tenfold and five will multiply it twenty five times.
During the round of free spins your total bet remains the same as it was during the spin that has triggered the free spins in the first place. This amount cannot be changed.
Wisps Features & Three Game Modes
Three game modes are available, but only one can be active at a time. You get switched between the three modes at random and the modes do not switch during the round of free spins.
These are the three modes:
- Mode 1 - the rewards are paid left to right
- Mode 2 - the rewards are paid right to left and left to right
- Mode 3 - the rewards are paid left to right and the Transformer symbol may pop up on the middle reel
Transformer Symbol in Mode 3
The Transformer symbol may only land on the middle reel during regular spins when the game is in mode 3, as well as during the free spins mode. As soon as the Transformer appears on the reels, it transforms into any high-paying symbol (such as 9, 10, J, Q, K or A) and all low-paying symbols that are on the screen at that moment will also turn into the same symbol as the Transformer.
Winnings for the Transformer will be added to the credits earned for the spins before the transformation has occurred. You can see what mode you are in any time during the spin in the window to the right of the Paytable button.
Wisps is a low variance slot which means that you will be earning small winnings quite frequently. This slot will suit a connoisseur, since a novice may have a hard time figuring out the three operating modes.
Symbols and Multipliers in Wisps
Wisps features a total of thirteen symbols with a neon theme. These are the multipliers that you will earn for three, four and five identical symbols:
- A purple sphere - 1,000, 2,000 and 10,000
- A flaming flower - 500, 1,000 and 5,000
- A blue flame - 250, 500 and 1,000
- An orange and pink flame - 275, 375 and 750
- A purple model of an atom - 125, 250 and 500
- A - 50, 100 and 150
- K and Q - 25, 60 and 125
- J, 10 and 9 - 15, 40 and 75
You will earn these multipliers with the maximum total bet and the denomination of 1.
The Wild symbol in Wisps depicts the yellow and orange Yin and Yang symbol. It can substitute for any symbol to complete a winning combination, except for the Bonus and the Scatter symbols.
Pattern for Calculating Credits in Wisps
In Wisps the pattern for calculating is different than in regular slots. Once a winning combination lands on the reels, the calculation of the credits earned will undergo several stages.
First you have to count the number of fields that contain identical symbols on each of the consecutive reels. Suppose a combination of several symbols has landed in this pattern:
- The first reel - the first, second and third fields
- The second reel - the second and third fields
- The third reel - the first field
- The fourth reel - the third field
Then you need to multiply 3 by 2 by 1 and by 1. As a result you will come up with the number 6.
If, for example, it was a combination of pictures of a purple sphere, then that number should be multiplied by the appropriate multiplier. You can view the multipliers in the paytable under each symbol. You will see three numbers under each symbol. Each one of them corresponds to the number of consecutive reels. The first one is the multiplier for a combo on five reels, then on four and then on three.
It means that since the combination of purple spheres has landed on four reels, the number 6 has to be multiplied by 2,000. As a result it turns out that this combination earns you 12,000 credits. This will happen when you play with the maximum bet of 250 credits and the denomination of 1.
How to Play the Wisps Game
At the start of the game you will need to set your bet per spin and appropriate denominations.
Set the coin value in the upper right corner of the control panel by clicking on the button with a number. With this button you will set the cost of the coin in credits. The value can vary from 0.01 to 1.
Click on the Bet button to set your bet value. The minimum is 0.50 credits with the denomination of 0.01. Maximum bet value is 250 credits with the coin value of 1.
Buttons and windows contained in the control panel:
- Paytable - opens the info menu. The menu describes the pattern for calculating the credits earned and the three modes featured in the game
- Spin - launches the reels one single time. Once the reels are launched, this button turns into the Stop button. By clicking on it you can bring the reels to an instant stop
- Winnings - the amount of credits earned for the most recently landed combination of symbols
Auto Spin launches the autospin mode. Before you activate it, you should select the desired number of spins that will run continuously without your involvement. This is when the autospin mode will come to an end:
- Once the number of autospins reaches the number that you have indicated in the Loss window
- Once you win the amount indicated in the window that says "Stop if WIN reaches"
- Once the number of spins displayed in the window "Number of AUTO SPINS to play" is completed
- As soon as your bet becomes higher than your current balance amount
If you earned some free spins during the autospin mode, they will be launched as soon as you click the appropriate button.
Playing Wisps by iSoftbet in demo mode is a great way to learn the game and develop a strategy, when you are ready to play for real money, read our honest reviews of legal online casinos to find the best one to suit you.