The Warriors Online Slot
The Warriors is an online slot with 5 reels and 243 ways to win. You will come across a Wild symbol, a bonus game and free spins with a multiplier. The slot has been developed by iSoftBet and is available in demo mode to play for free at NeonSlots.
|THEME||TV & Films|
|Features||Freespins, Bonus Game|
|Ways to Win||243|
Bonus Game and Free Spins
Whenever you land 3 Bonus symbols, the bonus round is triggered. You will need to make three choices throughout the round. You'll need to reveal one of the three symbols on the first reel. It hides the number of free spins - 10, 15, 20, 25 or 50. The symbols on the third reel reveal the multiplier of x2, x3, x4 or x5 (the x5 multiplier occurs only in the full version). The last reel features a unique option which determines the symbols' value. It can assign a certain value to a group of symbols. Therefore, all the symbols will be divided into the following groups:
- Of usual value
- Of medium value
- Of high value
When you run out of free spins, the round stops and you get the winnings paid into your balance. The maximum number of free spins in the bonus round is 100.
The Warriors Slot Symbols and Multipliers
All the winning combinations are created from left to right. To form a winning combo, you need to land three identical symbols on a payline. If you get a girl against a pink background, a ten or a man against a red background, you will need only two symbols to get a prize.
Special symbols and their functions
- The Bonus symbol lands only on reels 1, 3 and 5 and triggers the bonus game
- The Wild symbol substitutes for the lacking symbols in any combo, except for the Bonus symbol. It lands only on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5. All the combos which have the Wild symbol pay double the normal prize
The regular symbols in The Warriors slot themed to music are images of various warriors and cards. Payouts shown below for 2, 3, 4 and 5 symbols are based on a bet of 1 credit.
- The pink background girl pays 50, 625, 2,500 and 10,000
- Red background man - 50, 500, 1,750 and 5,000
- Blue background man - 375, 1,250 and 2,500
- Green background woman - 375, 1,250 and 2,000
- A - 250, 1,000 and 2,000
- K - 250, 500 and 1,250
- Q - 125, 500 and 1,000
- J - 125, 375 and 625
- 10 - 10, 125, 375 and 625
By clicking on any symbol, you will see the payouts for all the combos in the game.
How to Play the Warriors Slot
Before you start the game by iSoftBet, set the value of one credit, which varies between numbers 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.10, 0.20, 0.50 and 1. Then choose the number of credits you would like to bet. If the credit value is 1, you are invited to make the following bets:
- Bet 1 - 50
- Bet 2 - 100
- Bet 3 - 150
- Bet 4 - 200
- Bet 5 - 250
Clicking any of the corresponding buttons activates the reels to spin once. You can launch a spin using the Spin button with the previous bet. You will stop the reels by clicking it over again. You will see the following lines in the bottom of the screen:
- Bet - the amount charged from your account for a single spin
- Balance - displays the number of available credits
- Winnings - the size of your current prize
The AutoSpin button opens the auto-play settings menu, which features the following options:
- Loss limit determines how many credits can be spent before the auto-play is stopped
- Stop if WIN reaches, sets how much you win so that the auto-play can be stopped
- Number of AUTO SPINS to play is what is stands for
Extra buttons on the menu panel
In the top right corner of the game screen, you will see a button with which you can access additional settings. You can configure the following options there:
- Fullscreen - to turn on or off the full-screen mode
- Sound turns on/off sound effects
- The history button is inactive in this version of the slot
- Rules is the section with game rules
The Warriors is a slot with the RTP of 95.01%. There is no Scatter or gambling round. You can play a bonus game with a unique chance to set the value of symbols. Besides the normal controls of the slot, you can see hot keys. You can read about them in the Paytable section.