Online Game Review NRVNA by NetEnt
Nrvna: The Nxt Xperience is a neon themed online slot, developed by NetEnt that you can play for free. There are 5 reels and 30 adjustable paylines. The Wild has a x3 multiplier and the Scatter can launch up to 30 free spins with additional multipliers and extra spins.
Nrvna Free Spins
Collecting 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols on the screen will earn 10, 15 or 30 free spins. During free spins, the Wheel of Fortune rotates above the reels and if the bonus symbols (Wild or Scatter) land, one spin of the reels can earn you between 2 and 10 additional multipliers or up to 2 free spins. If, after a spin, only regular symbols appear on the screen, you can earn a few extra free spins for a wheel spin. If 3 or more Scatter symbols land again, the round will continue.
Symbols and Payouts
Regular symbols spin on the reels to create winning combinations, when they land along a payline from left to right. Bonus symbols perform special functions as described below. The regular symbols are:
- 10 in combinations of 3, 4 or 5 symbols awards the multipliers 7, 30 and 70
- J - 8, 30 and 80
- Q - 9, 30 and 90
- K - 10, 35 and 100
- A - 15, 40 and 125
- A horseshoe - 25, 50 and 100
- A clover - 40, 100 and 200
- A bell - 50, 150 and 500
- A seven - 60, 200 and 1,000
- A cherry in combinations of 2, 3, 4 or 5 symbols pays the multipliers of 5, 70, 300 and 2,000
- Scatter - is a crystal on an orange background and if 3, 4 or 5 crystals land anywhere on the reels, you will receive 10, 15 or 30 free spins, respectively
- Wild - is a star on a purple background and it can replace any symbol except the Scatter to create winning combos and awards an additional x3 multiplier.
If you are enjoying the neon lights and pleasant design of this game, look for more neon slots that are free to play.
How to Play NRVNA: The Nxt Xperience Slot
At the beginning of the Nrvna: The Nxt Xperience game by NetEnt, you have to configure the bet and the number of active paylines. The panel for controlling the slot is found below the game screen, it has both sections and buttons:
- 'i' - opens the table with the multipliers for symbols and game rules
- The Coin Value section with the '-' and '+' buttons - is designed for configuring the face value of an in-game coin, from 0.01 to 0.50 credits. The coin is a game currency into which credits are converted to make the calculations of the bets simple
- The Level section with the '-' and '+' buttons - enables you to place a bet per spin from 1 to 10 virtual coins
- The Lines section with the -/+ buttons - selects from 1 to 30 paylines
- The central button with two arrows - launches one spin and an additional click on this button will stop the reels
- Max Bet - activates the reelspin with the maximum bet
- Autoplay - controls the launch of auto spins. You can choose the number of auto spins in the range of 10 to 1,000. The Stop button ends the auto spins
- The Bet section on the panel - shows the size of the current bet in virtual coins
- Coins - displays the balance of virtual coins in your account
Your balance, the bet and the latest win are also displayed in credits below the control panel.
The button in the form of a wrench enables you to change the settings, the loudspeaker adjusts the sound, the '?' button opens a separate window with the game rules and Auto is an additional button that also activates auto spins. See more free slots with numerous themes at NeonSlots.com.