Play for Free Online Slot Ninja Chef by iSoftBet
Ninja Chef is a slot by iSoftBet related to the theme of Oriental cuisine. The slot has 5 reels, 30 paylines a Wild symbol with an additional multiplier, a Scatter and a bonus symbol that launches a round of Free Spins.
Ninja Chef Free Spins
The Ninja Chef Bonus Round is triggered if you manage to land at least three bonus symbols on the game screen. Before the round of free spins starts you need to choose from the following:
- 5 spins with the extra multiplier of x6
- 8 spins with the extra multiplier of x3
- 15 spins with the multiplier of x1
Your bet during the free spins remains the same as it was before the spin that triggered the mode in the first place.
During the round any of the reels may turn Wild. If this happens the reel will freeze in place until the series of free spins is over. It is possible that several reels can become Wild at the same time. This will increase the probability of landing a winning combination. Wild multipliers can also randomly come up on the screen.
The series of free spins can be re-launched if three bonus pictures land again during the round. When this new round of free spins is launched, any fixed Wild reels get reset.
Ninja Chef Symbols and Multipliers
To open the paytable to see the symbols and their combinations, you will need to click on the i button which is on the left of the control panel. An additional window will pop up showing all the rewards for combos that are indicated as multipliers of your line bet.
To create a winning combo, 3, 4 or 5 identical symbols must land on neighbouring reels, along an active payline, starting with the leftmost reel. The symbols featured in this game are a Puffer fish, a Steak, Salmon Sushi, a bowl of Soup, a Shrimp and playing cards A, K, Q and J. There are also three special symbols, a Wild, a Scatter and a Bonus symbol.
The Wild symbol says the word Wild and has an additional multiplier depending on which reel it lands on:
- On the 1st and 5th reels - the Wild with the multiplier of x1
- On the 2nd and 4th reels - x2
- On the 3rd (central) reel - x3 or x5
If two Wilds with a multiplier are involved in one combo, their values are added up.
The Scatter is the logo of the game and has its own multipliers for combos of 3, 4 or 5 symbols landing anywhere on the reels.
The Bonus symbol is a picture of the Ninja chef and 3, 4, or 5 of these symbols will trigger a series of free spins.
If you like the unusual design of this game, NeonSlots invites you to play other Asian slot games online for free.
How to Play the Ninja Chef Slot
We recommend that you set your own conditions for the gameplay of the Ninja Chef slot by iSoftBet, prior to launching the reels. There are three elements on the control panel provided for this purpose:
- Line Bet - is the amount of coins bet on one line and can be set from 1 to 10 coins
- Lines - is the number of active paylines and you can choose between 1 and 30 by clicking on the appropriate number under the sign
There are three ways of launching the reels:
- Click on the Spin button - this will spin the reels one time
- Click on Bet Max - to assign the highest bet and launch one spin
- Click on Auto Spin - to launch a series of autospins, by clicking on this button you will open an additional window where you can set the limit of your loss or win and choose the exact number of autospins
You can keep track of the gameplay by viewing the values in the following windows:
- Bet - displays your total bet size (cost of one spin) in credits
- Winnings - displays how many credits you get for the most recent winning combo
You can tell how profitable the spin was by comparing the values shown in these windows. If your winnings exceed your bet size, the spin is considered successful.
Even though the funds in your account are measured in credits, the bets and the payouts are calculated in coins, which is the in-game currency. You can select the ratio of credits to coins by clicking the "i" button with a numeric value on the control panel (under the game screen). By left-clicking on it you can change this value in the range of 0.01 to 1. This figure shows the amount of credits that one coin has.