Khepri The Eternal God Slot by Leander Games
Khepri The Eternal God is a video slot by Leander. It features 5 reels and has no active paylines. So, the winning combinations form anywhere on adjacent reels starting with the first reel. You have a total of 243 ways of creating winning combos. The slot is themed to Khepri, a god of Ancient Egypt. Besides the regular symbols, the game comes with special symbols, extra multipliers and re-spins.
The slot offers you a wide range of bets per spin — from 0.3 to 15 credits. The maximum win in the game is 200 credits with the highest bet. The theoretical return to player (RTP) is 94.95%.
|Ways to Win||243|
Khepri The Eternal slot gameplay principles
Before you start spinning the reels in the Khepri The Eternal God slot, we recommend you study the rules and paytable. Then, you need to configure the bet and set the reels in motion.
The slot's interface features the following buttons:
- ? — opens the game rules and the paytable where you can see the payouts for winning combinations
- Total Bet — sets the size of the bet per spin. You will have the following bet options when you click it — 0.3, 0.6, 0.9, 1.2, 1.5, 3, 7.50 and 15. You can choose one of these options
- A big green button with an arrow launches one reel spin
- Autoplay activates a series of auto spins. After clicking it, you will see options for the number of auto spins to play — 5, 10, 25, 50 or 100. You need to choose one
The control panel comes with some info windows which help you to keep track of the game session:
- Ways — displays the number of ways to form winning combinations
- Total Bet — the total bet for one spin
- Total Win — winnings for one spin
- Balance — your current balance
A special section in the bottom of the console shows you tips throughout the game. Below this one, you will see the sound settings button and the duplicated Total Bet window.
You have 1,000 credits in your account at the beginning. To increase your balance, you need to land winning combinations of three or more identical symbols. Combinations count only when they start on the first reel.
Khepri The Eternal God symbols and multipliers
You will see 9 regular symbols in the game. 3, 4 or 5 identical symbols form winning combinations and award the following multipliers:
- 3, 4 or 5 pictures of Isida — the 40, 150 or 400 multiplier, respectively
- The all-seeing eye — 30, 100 and 300
- Ankh (the symbol of life) — 20, 75 and 200
- An owl — 10, 50 and 150
- A and K playing cards — 7, 25 and 75
- Q, J and 10 — 5, 15 and 50
To calculate the payout for any winning combination, multiply the bet level by the combo's multiplier. The bet level is in turn calculated by dividing the total bet by 30. So, for a combo of 5 identical Isida symbols with the maximum bet, 200 credits is paid to you.
The slot also comes with a scarab Wild symbol. It substitutes for any regular symbols, which are lacking to form a winning combination. Also, the Wild symbol forms its own combos which win you rewards. For 3, 4 or 5 scarabs, you get the 40, 150 or 400 multiplier, respectively. The payout is calculated according to the standard formula described for the regular symbols. In addition, the Wild symbol awards extra multipliers.
Wild's special features
The scarab Wild symbol performs special functions. Whenever you land at least one Wild on the reels, the Wandering Wild feature is triggered. It wins you one free re-spin. The Wilds symbol doesn't disappear during the re-spin. It hops off and then lands in a random box. It significantly increases your chances of creating new winning combinations . The reels will spin until the scarab leaves the game screen.
When you land 2 or 3 Wilds, an extra multiplier is activated. You get an x2 multiplier for 2 scarabs and an x3 multiplier for 3 scarabs. These factors multiply the total win for the spin.
The main feature of the Khepri The Eternal God slot is the amazing Wild symbol. It not only wins you rewards, but also substitutes for other symbols, activates free re-spins and generates extra multipliers. The slot comes with decent graphics and a convenient interface with favourable rules for creating winning combinations.