Frankenstein Slot by NetEnt
Frankenstein is a slot machine by NetEnt based on the famous novel with a free play option. The slot features 5 reels and 20 lines. Symbols include 2 kinds of Wilds and Scatter. The free spins round has advanced options that increase the odds of winning. The maximum multiplier of one combination is x1,500.
|THEME||Monster, TV & Films, Halloween|
Frankenstein Free Spins
If you collect three or more Scatters, you will get 10 free spins with advanced features. During the bonus game, the Fire Wild is activated. It appears with every spin and converts two pictures into Wilds.
There is also an additional factor from x1 to x5. Initially, winnings are calculated due to the basic bet. However, if a symbol with a factor appears on the fifth reel, further payouts will be multiplied in a corresponding way. The icon can appear more than once. With each occurrence, the multiplier increases by one. The maximum value is x5. When this figure is reached, the symbol is removed from the reels.
Scatters are still welcome. Combinations of 2 or 3 Scatter symbols allow you to get 5 or 10 free spins, respectively. However, the additional factor does not apply to these spins.
Experienced players note a low variance of the slot. The one-armed bandit generates combinations quite often but they do not pay much.
Symbols and multipliers of the Frankenstein one-armed bandit
To win on the Frankenstein slot by NetEnt, you need to collect a combination of 3 to 5 identical symbols. Combinations line up beginning from the leftmost reel. Symbols should be on adjacent reels and along the lines described in the rules.
The winnings are calculated as usual, by multiplying the line bet by the factor of a particular icon. The multipliers of each combination are listed in the pay table.
The icons of the slot are divided into several categories. Themed symbols produce the largest payouts:
- The monster created by Frankenstein is the best-paying symbol of the slot — a combo of 3, 4 and 5 icons multiplies the cost of a line by 40, 150 and 1,500, respectively
- Dr Frankenstein — 30, 125 and 1,200
- Fritz — 25, 100 and 700
- Jar saying "Brain" — 20, 75 and 500
Pictures symbolising card values pay less but form combinations more often. Multipliers of the icons "A", "K", "Q", "J", "10" and "9" vary between 3 and 150.
The main symbols of the slot are:
- Blue sphere Lightning Wild — the Wild symbol that acts during the basic spins. Landing on the middle reels, it is not able to create its own combinations. The main function is to replace ordinary icons when forming combos.
However, the picture has an additional feature. It turns two regular pictures located in neighbouring boxes into Wild symbols. So, 3 Lightning Wilds appear on the screen at once, which significantly increases the frequency of combinations.
- Fire Wild — the Wild symbol that acts in the bonus game of free spins. Its features are identical to those of the basic Wild but the Fire Wild appears on the reels with each spin.
- A mill on a red background saying "free spins" is a Scatter. Combinations consisting of 3-5 of these pictures produce payouts regardless of their position on the reels. Scatters do not award you prizes in credits but serve as a trigger for the bonus round.
Having tried out the demo version the Frankenstein slot for free, you might like to taste the full thrill of a fully licensed casino, learn at gambl.com on how to play for real money.
How to Play the Frankenstein Slot
The panel with settings and launch buttons is directly under the game screen. Due to the design features, even beginners can understand it and use it with comfort.
On the left, you will see the sectors for setting the game options:
- Lines — selects the number of active lines in the range of 1-20
- Level — the size of the bet from 1 to 10 coins
In both sections, the configuration is done with the '-' and '+' buttons.
The Coin Value window is on the right side. It allows you to determine the cost of coins in credits in the range of 0.01 to 0.5.
In the centre, you can find functional buttons for activating reelspins:
- A large round button — starts a single spin. The game is played with the lines and bets that you have specified. Press the button again to stop the spinning of reels at any time
- Max Bet — launches a spin with the maximum stake. The slot will activate all lines and select the line bet of 10 coins. Their value in credits is kept at the level set by you
- Autoplay — starts a series of continuous spins in the range of 10 to 1,000.
To learn the icons of the slot and their value, open the information section. For this, use the Paytable button. Discover more on how to play online slots at NeonSlots.