Fancy Fruits Slot by Merkur
Fancy Fruits is a fruit-themed slot machine by Merkur. The slot comes with five reels with five fixed lines going through them.
Fancy Fruits has two types of a risk game. This one-armed bandit doesn't have bonus rounds or special symbols.
The free version allows you to set bets from 0.05 to 10 demo credits. The biggest prize is 10,000 credits that you can win when a combination of 5 sevens line up and the maximum bet is set.
The slot is of high variance, which means winnings are big enough but rare.
How to control the slot game
In order to start spins on the Fancy Fruit slot, you need to bet 0.10 to 10 credits for one spin and read the paytable. After that, you are ready to start spinning.
You can control the game by using the console buttons:
- “+” and “-” on each side of a small coin set the bet for one spin. This value varies from 0.05 to 10 demo credits
- Spin — starts one reel spin
- Max Bet — sets the maximum number of credits for one spin
- Paytable — pops up the window with information about payouts for combinations. Information in the paytable depends on bets you have made
- Auto start — a button in the bottom left corner of the screen. It can help you to activate from 5 to 100 automatic spins
- A button with the question mark pops up a window with detailed rules of the game
- Two Gamble buttons appear on the control panel only after a successful spin. Using these buttons, you can start a risk game to guess a card or a blinking figure
- Collect is used to decline the risk game
Information screens on the control panel include:
- Deposit — shows the credits remaining in your account
- Bets — shows the bet size
- Wins — shows the size of your prize
The 5 paylines going through the reels cannot be changed. After a spin a winning combination of 3, 4 or 5 and in some cases 2 identical icons can form on any of the lines. It's important for the combinations to land from left to right.
The Fancy Fruits slot is of high variance, which means that combinations drop rarely but yield big wins.
Symbols and payouts
There are seven symbols spinning on the reels. If you choose the maximum bet the combination of 3, 4 or 5 identical icons earns you following payouts:
- Cherries and a lemon — 40, 200 and 400 credits, you can also get 10 credits for a combination of 2 cherries
- A pear and an orange — 40, 200 and 500
- A pineapple and grapes — 100, 400 and 2,000
The highest-paying symbol of the Fancy Fruits one-armed bandit is the red seven. If you place the maximum bet, for combination of 3, 4 or 5 of these symbols you win 200, 2,000 or 10,000 credits.
This online slot features no bonus symbols.
After each successful spin you can double your prize. In order to do it, you need to start a risk game with one of the Gamble buttons. You can choose between a game with cards or a blinking ladder.
In the first game you need to guess the colour of a face-down card (black or red). If you are lucky to guess it right, you double your prize and have a chance to continue the round. If you made a mistake, the risk game finishes and your last win is lost.
In the second type of the game you will see a ladder with blinking boxes. In order to win this game, you have to click Gamble at the right time.
The risk game allows you to gamble not all your winnings but only a half of them. This option can be chosen with the Collect Half button.
The Fancy Fruits slot machine has minimum options. You can win the biggest prizes with a combination of five red sevens.