Dracula Slot by NetEnt
Dracula, created by NetEnt in cooperation with Universal© is a monster themed online video slot that is available to play for free at NeonSlots. It has 5 reels with 4 symbols on each and 40 fixed paylines. During the game you will find Wild substitutions, Stacked Symbols, Stacked Wilds, a round of 10 Free Spins and a random but frequently occurring Bat Feature.
This feature can be activated randomly during the main game and in the Free Spins Round it appears on every spin. In both instances they can only appear once per spin.
Dracula sits on the left of the reels and when he burns and transforms into lots of bats, you will know this feature has been activated. In the main game 4 to 12 bats will fly around and land in a cluster anywhere on the spinning reels, turning all the symbols that they land on into a randomly selected symbol including the Wild. Note during Free Spins the number of bats landing range from 4 to 20, if 20 land then all of the reels will be filled with bats.
When the stacked Dracula appears on reel 2 and the stacked Lady in Blue appears on reel 4 simultaneously, 10 Free Spins will be activated. You need to click on start free games at the bottom of the screen, then the free spins will happen automatically. At the bottom of the screen you will see the accumulated total amount of your wins from the round and the number of Free Spins that remain.
During Free Spins, any part of a stacked symbol can be included in a winning bet line. The Stacked Wild symbol of Dracula and the Lady in Blue can appear on reel 3 and will activate an additional 2 Free Spins which are added to the remaining amount. The same bet level and coin value that were in place before the Free Spins were launched remain.
Symbols and Multipliers
A winning combination in the Dracula slot by NetEnt is when identical symbols appear on neighbouring reels along an active payline from left to right starting with the first reel. This slot has 5 themed symbols including Count Dracula himself, and 4 playing card symbols from J, Q K & A. The multipliers can be found in the paytable and are applied to the Level number.
- Wild Symbol - these can appear anywhere on reels 2, 3 and 4 and substitute for all symbols
- Stacked Wild Symbols - can appear anywhere on reel 3 but only during Free Spins. They can be fully or partially displayed depending on the position of the reel when it stops. If during the Bat Feature a Stacked Wild is covered with Bats they will disappear leaving the Stacked Wild in place
Buttons and Controls of the Slot
Below the reels you will find a control panel which has all of the controls and information about the game:
- i - shows the multipliers for symbols, displays the paylines and provides information about the Wild, Stacked Wilds, Free Spins and Bat Feature
- Bet - displays the total bet per spin
- Level - using the arrows either side, you can adjust this from 1 to 10
- Auto Play - clicking here will open a pop up which allows you to select 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 250, 500, 750 or 1,000 auto spins and clicking on advanced settings will enable you to choose the conditions that stop them
- Two arrows in a circle formation - clicking here will spin the reels once with the current bet settings
- Max Bet - this automatically changes the Level to 10, but the coin value will remain the same, it will display the paylines and then automatically spin the reels once
- Coin Value - the value of the coin can be 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.10, 0.20, 0.50 or 1.00 to adjust this value click on the arrows to the left and right of the number
- Coins - displays your current balance in coins
Below the control panel you will see a black line with some additional options:
- Spanner - this opens the game settings where you will see:
- Activate Quick spin - activates the quick spinning of the reels
- Intro screen - allows you to switch off the intro screen when the game is launched
- Spacebar to spin - allows you to use the spacebar to launch the reels
- Speaker - opens a sliding scale for you to adjust the volume of the game sounds
- ? - displays the detailed rules of the game
- Auto - opens the Auto Play options pop up
- Cash - shows your balance in cash
- Bet - your bet amount in cash
- Win - the win amount in cash
Having mastered the free to play demo of the Dracula online slot, you may wish to discover other monster themed slots and Neonslots.com.