Boom Brothers Slot by Net-Ent Review
The Boom Brothers 3D slot is made by NetEnt and is available to play for free at NeonSlots. It features 5 reels and 20 adjustable paylines. You will come across Wild and Scatter symbols, a bonus round with triple payouts and free spins.
|Features||Freespins, Bonus Game, 3D|
Boom Brothers Bonus Rounds
Three or more Rail Track symbols in a row along a payline trigger the bonus round. In this mini-game, the first three reels form a railway and rest of the reels spin again. If the Rail Track symbols land on the reels 4 and 5, you win four times the bet and proceed to the second stage. If the Rail Track symbol lands only on reel 4 or 5, you win three times the bet and the bonus round ends. If no symbols land on any reel, you get a double payout and the bonus round ends.
In the second stage, three dwarfs in carts race to their gems. You need to pick one of the three carts in the bottom of the screen. They hide gems corresponding to each dwarf. When one of the dwarfs reaches the gems, you get a win and return to the main spinning mode.
Boom Brothers symbols and multipliers
Each successful spin means that a winning combination of three or more identical symbols has formed on the game screen of online slot machines. These combos count from left to right along an active payline. The Scatter and the bonus symbol are exceptions. These symbols pay regardless of their arrangement.
The symbols that spin on the reels of the slot suit the slot's theme. They are: iron man with a beard, a lamp, a pickaxe and a hammer, different coloured masks, a helmet with a lamp and a bucket. The game comes with 8 regular symbols. When they form winning combos the slot pays out generous rewards:
- 3, 4 or 5 purple masks pay 50, 100 or 500 times the bet
- Brown and blue masks - 15, 75 and 250
- A man with a beard - 10, 50 and 125
- Lamp - 5, 50 and 100
- Pickaxe and hammer - 5, 25 and 100
- Bucket and a helmet with a lamp - 5, 15 and 75
Three symbols are special:
- Bomb with the word Wild - the Wild symbol. It substitutes for the lacking symbols in winning combos. However, it doesn't substitute for special symbols. It also forms its own winning combinations. 2, 3, 4 or 5 Wilds pay 5, 200, 2,000 or 7,500 times your bet
- A plate that says Free Spins is the Scatter symbol. Three or more Scatters trigger the free spins round. The number of free spins depends on the numbers shown in the picture. Winnings are tripled during free spins
- The Rail Track symbol is the bonus. It pays 3, 4 or 5 times the bet. Five bonus symbols trigger the bonus game
How to Play the Boom Brothers Slot
You can skip the thematic splash screen using the Skip button when you start the game developed by Net Entertainment. To start playing the Boom Brothers 3D slot, you need to configure the bet and get familiar with the game rules and the payout table. Initially, you have 5,000 credits in your account on the free version of the game. Your balance is displayed in the Cash section. The credits are converted into coins. The coin value varies between 0.01 and 0.20. You can set the coin value in the Coin Value section using the green arrows.
Then you need to set the bet per line. You can do it in the Level section. The maximum bet per line is 5 coins. You can activate no more than 20 paylines. In this case, the total bet is 100 coins. You will see three main buttons to initiate a spin under the reels:
- Autoplay - activates 10 to 100 auto spins in a row with a fixed bet
- Green round button starts one reel spin with the configured bet
- Max Bet starts a reel spin with the highest bet and number of active paylines
The sound, graphics settings and official game rules menu are at the bottom of the screen. The control panel features three crucial info windows:
- Bet - the total bet for one spin
- Win - the size of your last win
- Coins - the number of coins left in your balance
Click the Paytable button to open the payout table. It describes all winning combinations and payouts. The slot allows you to take a look at the demo of the bonus round. Click the Feature Preview button to do so.