Blood Suckers Online Slot by Net-Ent
The Blood Suckers slot has five three-box reels, multi-denominations and four bet levels. The vampire-themed slot by NetEnt offers 25 fixed paylines and you can play demo free at NeonSlots. Released in November 2013, this slot has a Wild and a Scatter that awards 10 free spins. It also comes with a bonus symbol that activates the bonus round.
|Features||Freespins, Bonus Game|
Blood Suckers Free Spins
Three or more Scatter symbols award 10 free spins. The term 'free spins' means that you don't need to place a bet to start the reels spinning. They spin themselves without you hitting any buttons. All the winnings from free spins are tripled, apart from the prizes awarded for the Scatter symbols or bonus games.
Bonus Game in the Blood Suckers Slot
The bonus round is an interactive mini game. On the screen you can see several white coffins. Your aim is to choose any of them by breaking the lids and killing the sleeping vampires with a wooden stake. Every time you get several coins. These winnings pile up. If you open an empty coffin, the bonus round ends and the win is added to your balance. The maximum win for one vampire is 2,000 coins. Every time the wins are paid at random, most often you get a win of 80 or 160 coins.
Symbols and Multipliers in the Online Slot
The Blood Suckers slot by NetEnt has 11 symbols, including three special ones, which not only pay the winnings but also have additional functions. Others only multiply your bet by a certain multiplier.
Value of symbols
Basic symbols in Blood Suckers award the following multipliers:
- Three portraits of Count Dracula pay you 50 times your bet, four - 100 times your bet, five - 500 times your bet
- The blonds with glasses of blood award the multipliers of 15, 75 and 250
- Bony Nosferatus - 15, 75 and 250
- The Gothic vampires with wings - 10, 50 and 125
- The glass bottles - 5, 50 and 100
- The books with a cross - 5, 25 and 100
- The crossbow - 2, 15 and 75
- The garlic - 2, 15 and 75
One special symbol is the vampire biting the girl. It is a Wild which can substitute for other symbols and help to form a winning combination. It does not replace the Scatter or a bonus symbol. In addition, Wild is the highest-value symbol in the slot:
- Five symbols pay 7,500 times your bet
- Four symbols pay 2,000 times your bet
- Three symbols pay 200 times your bet
- Two symbols pay 5 times your bet
Another special symbol is Scatter with the portrait of a vampire in a wedding veil. The name Scatter appeared because these symbols seem to be scattered on the reels. They don't have to line up on the paylines to award you the win. The Scatter symbols pay you from 2 to 100 times your bet depending on their number on the reels. Three or more symbols award free spins.
A third special symbol is a bonus one. It is the white coffin with the crossed hammer and wooden stake. Three or more of these symbols landing on the reels activate the bonus round. The icons should line up on the paylines starting with the leftmost reel. You can win only one bonus round per spin.
Play more slots themed to Halloween and all kind of horrors at neonslots.com.
How to Play the Blood Suckers Slot
The game is about making bets and spinning the reels. If several identical symbols line up on the payline, you are awarded a prize. Its size depends on the number and type of icons.
The major control buttons are in the bottom of the screen. A round button, with the letter i, in the left of the panel opens the pay table, where you can find all multipliers and symbols. The Bet window displays the total bet per spin. Spin - to spin the reels.
Choosing a Bet
Level - to set the bet level, click this control to the left of the green buttons in the centre. In the centre there is a window with a figure and there are green selectors on both sides. Click them to change the figures in the range of 1 to 4. Level - one of the options that determines the bet level.
To the right of the central green buttons you can spot Coin Value, which sets the coin denomination or value. It looks like Level - a similar window in the centre with green selectors on the sides. Clicking them, you can change the figures from 0.01 to 0.50 units in a coin.
Please note that changes in denomination, modify the number of coins in the Coins window located on the right edge of the panel. The higher the coin value, the smaller the number of coins. You can see a black stripe at the very bottom. It displays:
- Cash - your balance in units
- Bet - the bet per spin, also in real terms
- Win - the size of the win in the current spin
How to spin the reels
There are three green buttons in the centre. Click one of them to start the reels:
- Spin - the central round button with two round arrows. It spins the reels once. You can also click it to stop the spin
- Auto Play - the Auto play feature where you don't need to click the button every time you want to start the reels. If you hit it, a window with a list of figures from 10 to 1,000 appears on the left of the screen. It is the number of Auto play rounds. Click any figure to enable the feature. When the Auto play feature is activated, a countdown window and the Stop button will appear. You can stop the spin at any time
- Max Bet - sets the maximum bet level. Click it again to start the reels spinning
The Blood Suckers slot offers an exciting gameplay. Due to low variance, it pays you almost during every spin. At the same time the online slot can award the prize of up to 50,000 coins. The large theoretical payout percentage (RTP - Return To Player) increases your chances of winning.