Online Game Review of Bewitched by iSoftBet - Free Play
Bewitched is a 15-line slot by iSoftBet themed to magic. Besides regular icons, the game also features 3 service symbols. Bonus options feature free spins and a bonus round. The game has been noted for its high paybacks. The full version of the slot features the opportunity to hit the progressive jackpot. NeonSlots has the trial version of the Bewitched slot with a free play option.
Symbols and multipliers in Bewitched
Combinations are formed by common rules. The combos are made out of identical pictures next to each other on active paylines starting from the leftmost reel.
Three service symbols have been provided:
- The Wild symbol — the owl. The symbol may replace regular pictures and forms sequences and combinations of its own. 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 pictures on one line will pay 10, 25, 100, 1,000 and 2,000 line bets
- The Scatter symbol is a picture of a witch. The symbol forms combinations regardless of its position on the reels. This is the only picture whose multiplier is applied to your total bet. 2, 3, 4 or 5 of these pictures will multiply your bet per spin by 2, 50, 100 or 200 times. A round of free spins is activated at the same time. The duration of the round depends on the number of pictures involved in the combo
- The Bonus symbol is the picture of Merlin. This symbol does not depend on its position on the reels either. For 3, 4 or 5 pictures you gain access to the bonus round
Regular icons are represented by eleven different pictures. Depending on the picture, they earn you winnings if they land in the number of two, three or more:
- Outline of a castle — for 2, 3, 4 or 5 pictures your line bet will be multiplied by 5, 50, 500 or 1,000 times respectively
- A witch on a broomstick — 4, 50, 250 or 750
- A frog in a crown — 3, 20, 150 or 500
- A crystal ball and a stack of books — 25, 50 or 200
- A witch's attire and a crescent — 15, 30 or 150
- "A" and "K" — 10, 25 or 100
- "Q" and "J" — 5, 10 or 50
If several combinations land, the winnings are added up.
The Gambling Round
The credits accrued after a successful spin can be transferred to your balance or used to place a bet in the game of chance. Click on the Gamble button to go to the gambling round.
The round is represented as a regular card game. You will have to guess the colour of the card. The correct answer doubles your winnings and the incorrect one zeroes out the credits that you earned in the spin. If the events unfold successfully, you can play up to 5 times in a row. Each right guess will double the winnings that you already have.
The duration of the round of free spins directly depends on the number of Scatter symbols that landed in the combo. Two to five pictures award you with 2 to 5 free spins respectively.
Yet the number of spins can be increased immediately. The Battle of Witches feature kicks in at the beginning of the round. The witches depicted over the game screen, clash in a battle and strike with the rays from their crystal balls.
If the witch that you had selected prior to launching the game wins the victory, you will earn some extra advantages. You may be awarded 6 to 15 free spins and your payout for the most recent spin may be increased.
An increased multiplier is applied during the round. All of your winnings are doubled. All of the service symbols keep operating in the same way. You have the chance to get more free spins and join the bonus round.
To join the game you have to get a combination of 3 to 5 pictures of Merlin. An additional window will pop up on the screen. You will see a picture of the famous wizard concocting the potion. In the lower part you will find some bottles containing liquids of various colours.
Your objective is to choose 3 ingredients for the magic potion. The magician will mix them up them in a pot and "hand" you the appropriate prize.
The winnings in the bonus round are either in-game credits or some extra free spins. The full version of the slot provides an opportunity to win the progressive jackpot.
How to run the slot
Start adjusting your settings right at the start of the game. A picture of two witches will pop up on the screen. You have to select one of the pictures. The witches may open extra opportunities during the rounds of free spins.
Other settings are made with the standard principles. You will find regular buttons under the control panel:
- Click on Line Bet to select your bet per line in coins from 1 to 10. The value in credits in the range of 0.1 to1 is set slightly to the left in a small window with digital symbols
- Click on Lines to set the number of active paylines from 1 to 15
- Click on the Bet info menu to view your total bet size
- By clicking on the Bet Max you will instantly set your bet at its highest and launch the reels at the same time
- Click on the Spin button to launch one single spin with your preset values
You can also take advantage of the autospin mode. Click on the Auto Spin button to open an additional chart. This is where you set the duration of a series of continuous spins and the conditions for stopping the spins.
In the Paytable section you can study the slot's icons and their corresponding multipliers.
The Bewitched slot by iSoftBet attracts the connoisseurs of diverse and exciting bonus options. Among other advantages that the slot has to offer are its bright graphics and high-quality unobtrusive animation. The slot has been noted for its high frequency of successful combinations. Find out more about how to play for real money at online casinos.