Online Slot Review of Arcader by Thunderkick
Arcader is a free to play online slot by Thunderkick with 15 paylines. The graphics mimic the pixel design of the 8-bit games of years gone by. There are 4 bonus icons, 2 Wilds, a Scatter, a Mystery symbol that has special features, free spins with extended options and a bonus round.
Arcader Free Spins
Free spins are one of the most profitable options that online slots have to offer. In Arcader you get 9 free spins with an additional multiplier depending on the number of bonus symbols with the letter B that launched the round:
- Three - award a x1 multiplier
- Four - award a x3 multiplier
- 5 - award a x9 multiplier
Another advantage during free spins are the sticky Wild symbols. They appear on reels 2 to 4 with each spin and remain in place until the end of the round. During the first spin 1 extra Wild symbol appears on the screen and stays fixed within its field. The second spin generates another Wild symbol and the third spin adds another Wild. This continues until the round of free spins are completed. Theoretically the Wild icons can completely fill the middle reels.
Bonus Round – Mystery Game
The bonus round in the Arcader slot by Thunderkick is triggered once 3 to 5 Mystery symbols of the M appear anywhere on the reels. As in the previous case, the number of icons in the combinations affects the multiplier applied to the winnings:
- 3 symbols – adds a multiplier of x1
- 4 symbols – adds a multiplier of x2
- 5 symbols – adds a multiplier of x6
An additional window lights up on the scoreboard and you will see a separate window that has 15 fields with a question mark. Each has icons hidden behind them and by opening them, you get the hidden award. The size of the reward depends on the type of icon:
- A lilac drop - earns you 18 credits
- A green square - 12
- A blue drop - 6
- A yellow circle - 2
However, if you open the icon with a red cross on it, the round will be over and you will return to the regular game mode.
Symbols and Multipliers of the Arcader Slot
The key objective of the game is to collect a winning combination. In order for this to happen identical symbols have to land along an active payline on adjacent reels starting with the leftmost reel. If several combinations are formed, the winnings are added up and deposited into your balance.
Regular icons of the slot award multipliers when 3, 4 or 5 symbols appears on the reels, they are:
- A seven
- A bell
- A watermelon
- A lemon
- A plum
- An orange
- A cherry
Bonus icons in the Arcader slot do not earn any winnings but have special functions, they are:
- The letter W is the Wild symbol - it replaces regular icons as long as it can help in creating a combination
- An expanding Wild symbol is an icon with white arrows pointing up and down - it is also capable of assuming the value of regular symbols and once the combination is formed, the icon expands and takes up all of the fields on the reel, at the same time the arrow symbols turn into the symbols that are involved in the combination
- The letter B stands for "Bonus" - this symbol creates combinations without being tied to the paylines and triggers a round of free spins
- The letter M stands for "Mystery" - this symbol also earns you winnings regardless of its position and launches the bonus game
Experienced users claim that having several bonus icons and unusual bonus rounds makes the game captivating and dynamic. Try it yourself and discover more free online slots at NeonSlots.com.
How to Play Arcader
The free online version of the Arcader slot has 15 fixed paylines. You can select your total bet in the Bet section. By clicking the button you can display a small chart containing the options available from 0.01 to 100. The picture of a chip with a 1 on it also performs the same function.
The reels are set in motion by one of two buttons:
- The big button to the right with a double line is the Start button. It activates a single spin. By clicking this button again you can stop the spin.
- A little button with a double line and a triangle is the auto play button. You can manually set a series of independent spins from 5 to 5,000.
Information blocks Cash and Win display your current balance and winnings and in the bottom left corner there are several buttons that allow you to switch off the sound and open the pay table.