Craps Online Game by Realtime Gaming - Play for Free
RGT's Craps is an online version of the classic casino game by the same name. Especially popular with newbies, perhaps thanks to the myriad of films dedicated to casinos and spies (Hollywood spies play Craps, Poker and Roulette). The vast array of betting options, over 120 bets in all, may seem a little daunting when at first but essentially, all anyone needs to know is how to play two bets to get going with this game after which additional bets can be mastered one at a time, which is all part of the fun of the Craps.
Full terms apply
How to Play Craps Online
The game's interface is quite simple and consists of a craps table that is divided into several betting areas where it will be possible to place bets, as follows:
- Pass Line - is a line where the players who play in favour of the shooter (the person throwing the dice) make their bets
- Don't Pass Line - is a bet line for players who play against the shooter
- Field - is a field for bets made with a single 'shot' will produce a result from the dice throw which will correspond to one of the seven numbered boxes 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11 and 12, with bets won on the roll of the dice which produces these numbers unless a 7 is produced first, in which case the bet is lost
- Come - is a field that is activated when a 'point' has been achieved from the Pass Line betting area
- Don't Come - is a bet similar to the Don't Pass Line and is lost if a seven or an eleven appears and it is won with two or three, if none of those numbers comes out, the bet goes up to the number obtained and from that moment will be lost if the number is repeated before a seven comes out
- The boxes with the numbers 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, and 10 are for 'purchased' bets in which bets will be won if a 7 is thrown before the chosen number
- 6/8 Big, is a bet on a 6 / 8 appearing before a 7 is rolled
Craps is, in land-based casinos, a very social game in which players actively and enthusiastically encourage each other during the game, especially exciting when one takes the role of the shooter.
Rules of the Game
To begin RTG's online Craps, bets must be placed. Just click on one of the nominal chips 1, 5 or 25 to select the amount to be bet and then select the desired betting area to establish the bet (for beginners the Pass Line bet may be the simplest bet to master). When making the bet on the Pass Line betting area the bet is won if a 7 or an 11 comes out and loses if a 'craps' comes out, that is to say, a 2, 3 or a12. Should any other number appear then this number becomes a 'point' and it will be won if this number appears again before a 7. When a point is obtained, the 'Come' betting area is activated and come bets may be made. In the Come betting area you can bet the same amount or more than the one bet on the Pass Line, which increases the chance of winning.
Another of the basic bets of Craps is the Don't Pass bet that is made in specific numbers, if when rolling the dice one of these 7 numbers comes out then the bet is won. There are over 120 bets that can be made in Craps, but a long and interesting game can be enjoyed with the first two bets discussed above. Find out more about how to play Craps and other games for real more at legal online casinos.