Wagermill Game Developer Review
Wagermill is a British company led by Mark Paling that is a game developer of slots, table games and bingo for online casinos and social platforms. In 2014 Wagermill and The Gaming Lab merged and founded the GECO Gaming Group.
Today many well known casinos already use the benefits of the flexible platform by GECO. The company delivers the content to large online platforms including:
The company releases its games in Flash and HTML5 versions so you can run them on PC, mobile devices and tablets based on Android and iOS.
The Wagermill's games list includes a couple of interesting video slots as well as bingo and table games. The following are the most popular:
- Sassy Bingo - is a 5 reel slot with 9 paylines. The slot merges bingo and fruit themes and features regular symbols and those that perform special functions including the Wild
- Sunshine Reef - is a slot machine with 5 reels and 9 paylines. The slot is themed to the sea and all the symbols feature inhabitants of the underwater world. It has a theme-related bonus round and a Wild symbol
- Meerkat Mayhem - is a 5 reel slot with 30 paylines, a Wild and a Scatter. The bonus function replaces up to five regular pictures with Wild symbols
- Island In The Sun - is a 5 reel slot themed to beach related activities. The game has 20 paylines, a round of free spins, additional multipliers and a Wild symbol that expands over the entire length of the reel
- Nauticus - is a submarine themed slot machine that has 5 reels and 20 paylines. This slot comes with three bonus rounds: Torpedo Bonus, Free Spins, Pick a Mine
Virtually all these slots were released before its merger with The Gaming Lab and the establishment of GECO Gaming Group. Now they release new video slots, bingo and other GECO games that are based on Flash and HTML5 technologies.
There are not many facts about the corporate history of Wagermill. The company headquarters are in Great Britain and the CEO is Mark Paling who is famous in the world of gambling. In 2004 he established the Electracade company and prior to that he worked as the Sales Director for OpenBet.
Wagermill and The Gaming Lab Merger
In 2014 Paling combined his resources with the CEO of the Australian company The Gaming Lab, Aaron Nil-Stevenson. Together they created GECO (Game Engine Co-Operative) Gaming Group. Paling became the CEO and Aaron the Chief Operational Officer. They were joined by Daniel Burns who became the Chief Strategy Officer and is a real expert in the online gambling industry with over 20 years of experience in business strategy, brand management and partnership development.
The merger of Wagermill and The Gaming Lab turned out to be the right decision. They were not enormously popular with online casnios as separate developers. However, by combining their strengths and exchanging their skills and expertise in the area of gambling games and content development, they have brought GECO to a higher level in comparison to where they were as separate companies. If the company's management continues in the same way, GECO Gaming Group will soon take one of the leading positions in the market of game technologies.
So far, game development group GECO does not only create new multifunctional games for online casinos and social platforms but also promotes its own game delivery system through the open server RGS. Different developers can place their products on this server and by doing so increase the level of the RGS.
Currently, GECO Gaming Group has two offices in London and in Sydney. The company actively develops new gambling games for online casinos and social media platforms. It also has its own GECO RGS system where they invite small game developers to place their products on the remote server which builds up a wide range of games for users.