Noble Gaming Software Review
Noble Gaming was launched in 1993 in the UK and has created over 150 online slots and casino games for online and offline casinos that can be played on PCs and mobile devices that run on Android or iOS platforms.
Noble Gaming Casinos and Partnerships
Noble Gaming casinos are not numerous, around 15, including, SlotsMillion, La Fiesta Casino y 22Bet.A crucial aspect of the company strategy is cooperation with leading developers of gambling games and casino operators from different countries. Today the slots by Noble Gaming can be found in gambling facilities of the Czech Republic, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Venezuela, Mexico and certainly Great Britain. The company also has partnerships with a large number of online casinos who include their range of slots and gambling games among those available in their games lists.
Noble Gaming Slots
The most popular video slots are:
- Burning Joker - a 5 reel fruit-themed slot with 5 fixed paylines. This slot has the Wild symbol which completes winning combinations, and Scatter which earns winnings regardless of the arrangement on the active lines. The picture of a star also earns payouts regardless of its position on the game screen
- Her Majesty’s Knights - a slot with 5 reels and 20 paylines. The slot has symbols in a 1x3 design, and sometimes they take up the whole reel. The slot features a Wild and a Scatter. The latter triggers continuous spins which end only when a winning combination lands. The amount of the win is tripled
- Temple of the Sun - a 5 reel video slot with ten paylines. The slot features a Scatter which replaces any other pictures and triggers a round with 10 free spins and a special expanding symbol
- Mystic Forest - a slot with 5 reels and ten paylines. It comes with a Wild and a Scatter. The former replaces regular icons to complete winning combos, and the latter triggers a round of free spins
- Fruit Express - a 5 reel fruit-themed slot which has 5 fixed paylines. It does not have any special symbols or bonus features, only a risk game
Most of the slots by Noble Gaming have common characteristic features:
- A three-level progressive jackpot
- A fixed number of paylines from 5 to 20 depending on the slot (you can choose the number of active lines in some slots)
- An interesting theme
- A risk round in which the amount of the win can be doubled or quadrupled
- Vivid graphics
- User-friendly interface
You can play free online slots at Noble Gaming Casinos.
Noble Gaming Games
Noble Gaming offers a wide selection of casino games and video slots, such products as:
- Classic 3-reel slots
- 5-reel slots
- Multi-line slots
- Free slots
- special games (blackjack, roulette, baccarat & keno)
The company also offers individual solutions to its clients to set up a new gambling facility. The product range of the company has innovative module systems and all the necessary equipment for casinos.
Other products that they offer are:
- The modules like Dextera, Serverinho and Simbio
- Software for clients (Starmax, Rhythmix, MegaStar, Doodleslot, Handslot, Jax, Daisy, Ox-eye, Ureckon)
- Hardware host-devices (iPax, Tabomat, Shift Pad)
Noble Gaming History and Structure
Noble Gaming is a British company which has been in the gambling industry for more than 25 years. It specializes in designing gambling games for online and offline casinos as well as producing different equipment for gambling facilities. The Head Office of the company is located 29 Harley Street, London, W1G 9QR, UK. It also has two branch offices in Prague, Czech Republic and Sofia, Bulgaria. The company’s official Website is http://www.noble-gaming.com/. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In 2006 the company successfully presented its products together with Better Games. Then the Noble Gaming distributor in South America supplied its slots in such countries as: Peru, Columbia, Venezuela, Mexico and Ecuador. The slots quickly gained popularity among the players. In 2007 the company made a successful deal with Scandibet SE and supplies its latest technology video terminals (VLT) to their Scandinavian project. Since 2007 the company together with SONAL (the supplier of state lotteries in the Congo) has also tried to design lottery games. The first game with a zero ticket was LA SAVANE.
The next step in the development of Noble Gaming was producing a multi-purpose slot machine in 2008. The presentation of this slot machine was highly rated in London and the Purple Cash and Mystery Jackpot games were added to their game inventory. Noble Gaming also entered the Czech market and signed contracts with Forbes Game and AGH.
In 2009 the Maltese company Yez Gaming Ltd used the whole list of games by Noble Gaming for its new online project. This is why the company developed several more new table games and video slots including European Roulette, Baccarat, Blackjack, Deuces Wild and Joker Wild. Since 2011 they have produced slots with three-level progressive jackpots and in 2012 the company turned to mobile platforms to include more online slots and mobile slots.
Only young specialists work in Noble Gaming:
- Cooperation Manager - Rosen Androvski
- Land Based Facilities Manager - Anna Borislavova
- Interactivity Manager - Bilian Balinov
Noble Gaming has had quite a rich history in the course of its development and today continues to develop new games based on html5 technology which can be launched from PCs, laptops, tablets and smart phones. Due to a unique module structure the company can design innovative solutions for each customer individually.