Mahi Gaming Casinos & Games
Mahi Gaming was formed in December 2016 and is a slots and keno games developer of games for casinos. Their partnership with Microgaming, has given them access to world markets and an advantage over their competitors.
Mahi Gaming Casinos and Partnerships
Mahi Gaming has a key partner in Microgaming. This US-based company is the publisher and distributor of the apps developed by Mahi Gaming. With their Quickfire software, the slots by Mahi Gaming are supplied to popular mobile and internet platforms that have a substantial number of users. The list includes such online casinos as: Mobilbet, 32Red, Getlucky, Bwin and Paf Casino.
Mahi Gaming Slots
Mahi Gaming has mainly been developing 5 reel modern slots that feature various bonus options, different themes and a range of genres. The RTP (theoretical Return To Player) varies from 96% and 96.56%. Besides video slots, Mahi Gaming has already developed a digital version of Keno called Monkey Keno. Just like other products developed by the company, this has been distributed to online casinos using Quickfire (by Microgaming).
The most popular video slot games are:
- Electric Diva - a 5 reel slot that comes with 3 rows and 40 paylines. The game features a Wild, a Scatter and a Bonus symbol that triggers a series of free spins with an extra multiplier and an RTP of 96.15%
- Ninja Magic - a slot that comes with 5 reels and 40 paylines. There are special symbols, a bonus game and free spins. You can take part in drawing the jackpot and RTP is 96.15%
- 108 Heroes - an Oriental-themed slot that features 5 reels, 15 paylines, Wild and Scatter symbols, a round of free spins and an RTP of 96.56%
- Mega Money Multiplier - a classical 3 reel slot with 9 paylines. The Wild symbols with the multipliers of х3, х4 and х5 land on the second reel. Two multipliers on the middle reel will launch a free re-spin. Three symbols with multipliers on one payline will entitle you to the jackpot
- Forbidden Throne - a slot that comes with a 5x3 game screen and 40 paylines. The slot features an expanding Wild, a Scatter, recurring re-spins, free spins and an RTP of 96.01%
Mahi Gaming develops slots and other gambling apps based on HTML5. This programming language allows the company's products to be used on different platforms including mobile casinos for gadgets running on Android and iOS.
Mahi Gaming History and Structure
Mahi Gaming was registered in December 2016. The Executive Director is Michael Gottlieb. He was the Director of Game Development for Bally Technologies San Diego Studio prior to this engagement.
The company's operation belongs to the international classes 9, 41 and 42:
- Class 9 covers the development of software products for online gambling - creation of apps that allow the end user to play the casino games using electronic means
- Class 41 covers providing gambling entertainment services online
- Class 42 covers designing, developing and supplying software products and technical support of products already released and consultations on services provided
Mahi Gaming Contact Information
The Head Office is located in Florida, USA at: Suite 200, 245 N. Ocean Blvd, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441. Telephone: +1 (954) 281-3661. Email: email@example.com and the website is: www.mahigaming.com.