Genesis Gaming Software Review
Genesis Gaming is a US-based software developer of video slots and custom made games that was founded in 2008. They have over 200 unique and high-quality slot machines that are available at many online casinos.
Genesis Gaming Casinos
Genesis Gaming has established partnership relations with most of the major operators. And while most of the slots are represented in many European casinos, some slot games have been custom-made. For example, the Schlager Millions slot was developed exclusively for Betsson and the Escape Artist slot is available only on Unibet's website.
Genesis Gaming slots operate on the Microgaming Quickfire platform and can be found in all major casinos such as Unibet, Mr Green, Maria, William Hill, Betsson and Euromoon. As they allow casinos to purchase their products in packages as well as individually, the presence of slot machines by Genesis in online casinos has been expanding steadily.
Genesis Gaming Slots and Games
Genesis Gaming positions itself as a third-party software developer for major operators and owners of online casinos. The company's main products are slot machines and bingo games for Internet platforms and they also focus on software products for social casinos. BRAVO Poker is an application which helps casinos organise poker games, administrate table games and locate players.
The slots are developed both in flash and HTML5 versions and they are easily integrated into most modern-day platforms. Their main advantages, that are attractive to both players and operators are:
- High-quality design and clarity of graphics
- A wide spectrum of themes
- A variety of bonus options
- Well thought out mathematical systems that allow payouts to be earned on a regular basis
- Decent payback percentage of 95 to 97%
Genesis Gaming has over 200 different slot machines and this number increases substantially every year. The company is considered as one of the most productive developers of software products. These are their most popular games:
- Gods of Giza - an Egypt-themed slot with an uncommon structure. It has 4 reels, 20 paylines, two kinds of service symbols and a bonus round of free spins with an uncommon function
- Dragon Rock - a 50 payline slot that has two service symbols, a round of free spins, with the elements of a bonus game. During the free spins, the dragon symbols acquire special capabilities
- Mystic Monkeys - a 50 payline slot that features 2 special symbols and the chance to earn a round of free spins with an extra "wild" multiplier
- Machine Gun Unicorn - a 10 payline slot with an unusual theme that combines the features of fairytale and monster themes. The game features a Wild symbol and a bonus option called Symbols Bombs
- Temple of Luxor - an Egypt-themed slot with two game screens that each have 50 paylines. On one screen combinations land from left to right and on the other screen they land from right to left. The bonus round is a series of free spins with extra symbols and a special system of awarding bonuses
Most of the slot machines by Genesis Gaming feature two special symbols and bonus options with special options that make them different from other games.
Production of slots is a complex multi-step process, including creating a general concept, technical analysis, mathematical calculations and development of the design and testing. As a result, each game created by Genesis is a development meticulously thought-out to the most minute detail.
Genesis Gaming History
The company was founded by a US national, Steven Meistrich in 2008. Initially the company targeted the development of software products for land-based facilities. The best ideas and technologies that were available in the gambling industry at the time served as a foundation which the experts from Genesis used to create some unique products. The slots developed by the company gained popularity rather quickly.
A couple of years later, they started developing virtual slot machines and the results that they attained were just as impressive. Within the next five years their list of online slots expanded to include around 150 games that had a diverse range of themes, bonuses and designs. This help their games to advance rapidly in the market. After Genesis Gaming joined Living It Loving, the company extended its business reach to Singapore, Manila and Macao.
Steven Meistrich retired in 2013 and the company continued to advance successfully, while establishing new partnership connections and exploring new trends. The most important aspect in the company's operations today is the creation of HTML5 slots for social casinos.
Genesis Gaming Offices
The company has up to 50 employees and they have a number of offices at worldwide destinations as follows:
- United Kingdom - 2 Angel Square, EC1V 1NY, London
- USA (Head Office ) - Suite 120, 6835 S. Eastern Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89119 USA
- Canada - 1085 Homer Street Suite 310 Vancouver, BC V6B 1J4 Canada
- Taiwan - No. 55, Zhouzi Street, Neihu District, Taipei
- China - 6 Tonnochy Road Kwan Chart Tower 11th Floor Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- Philippines - Suite 11, LG, 111 Paseo de Roxas, Legaspi Village, Makati City, 1229, Philippines
Detailed information about the company’s activities is published on their official website at: http://gen-game.com as well as on social media:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/GenesisSlots/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/Genesisslots
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/genesis_slots/
- Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/552908/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/genesisgaminginc
Today, the company is an active participant at conferences and Expos in the gaming industry as in the: ICE Totally Gaming, Global Gaming Expo and Global Gaming Awards.