Blueprint Gaming Software Review
Blueprint Gaming is an American developer of gaming software for gambling games that was founded in 2001. They specialize in designing software for slots and casino table games in land based and online casinos that can also be accessed from mobile devices.
Blueprint Gaming Slots
At present Blueprint specializes in several areas:
- Producing slot machines for land based facilities - their product range includes arcade games, slot games and several casino games including roulette and bingo. These products gained popularity in land based casinos of the USA and Europe and the company models are also installed in UK pubs
- Developing mobile slots - today the Blueprint collection has about 15 video slots adapted to different operational systems for mobile slots on various devices
- Developing slots for online casinos
It's hard to distinguish certain characteristic features of the slot machines developed by Blueprint as most of them have no universal style and each model has its own particular features.
The most popular slots are:
- The Pig Wizard - a 20 payline slot themed to magicians and wizards. It has 2 bonus symbols, 2 bonus rounds, a round of free spins with additional features and a progressive jackpot
- Cleopatra’s Riches - a 20 payline game themed to Cleopatra. This slot features 2 bonus symbols, a round of free spins with the elements of a bonus game and during free spins all the winnings are multiplied
- Fortunes of Sparta - a 25 payline slot themed to ancient Greece. With 3 bonus symbols, a round of free spins, re-spins with 'freezing' icons, and high multipliers, this slot can earn large payouts
- Casper’s Mystery Mirror - a 40 payline slot themed to the famous cartoon. This slot comes with multi-functional bonus symbols and a bonus free spins option
- Genie Jackpots - a 20 payline slot with several bonus features and 5 types of progressive jackpot
Blueprint’s game portfolio combines video slots of different themes with various bonus options such as high multipliers and they also have progressive video slots connected to the jackpot system.
Blueprint Gaming Casinos and Partnerships
Online video slots developed by Blueprint can be found in many large online casinos such as:
- William Hill
- Paddy Power
- Victor Chandler
They have also formed partnership contacts with well-known developers of gaming software such as:
The company’s product range is constantly expanding. In 2017 they released two new games. In March, the Ted video slot themed to the famous cartoon character entered the market and in May, the long-awaited slot Naked Gun, themed to the popular film produced by Paramount Pictures, was released.
Blueprint was founded in March 2001, in Atlanta, USA by Durren Breeze who is still the company’s Chief Executive Officer. They are licensed to develop and supply gaming software by Great Britain and Alderney. The first products they created were easy to control slot machines designed for land based entertainment facilities and they mainly specialized in developing and marketing software for land based casinos.
The company is well-known within the gambling industry with over 100,000 slot machines in Europe. Their products have always been of high quality, however, the high level of competition in the market made it difficult for them to develop and market their products effectively.
2008 was a crucial moment in the company’s history. It was at that time when the management of the large German corporation Gauselmann Group showed an interest in this company which itself held, as it still does today, a leading position in the world market. Gauselmann Group purchased the majority share holding and became the formal holding company of Blueprint. This deal was a shock as Blueprint became a subsidiary, but they maintained a certain level of autonomy and the powerful corporation’s patronage significantly raised the brand’s equity. New games have been produced and displayed in annual international exhibitions, partnership links have been established with large land based and online casinos and the company’s product range has widened considerably.
Blueprint Contact Details
The company’s Head Office is still located in the USA at the following address: 1117 Perimeter Centre West Suite E203, Atlanta, GA 30338, United States. They have several branches in the USA, the Philippines and a central office in Great Britain at: Fortune House, Northgate Terrace, Northern Road, Newark, NG24 2EU, United Kingdom. Official website: http://www.blueprintgaming.com. Telephone: (0) 1636 343 355.
The company is also present on social media:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pg/Blueprint-Gaming-262106380566753
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/blueprintgaming
- Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1807265/
Today Blueprint has turned into one of the leading suppliers of software for casinos. With hundreds of thousands of terminals, several dozen flash slots for online casinos, mobile slots and progressive slots paying jackpots, the company has reached a truly international level.