Wildcat Canyon Slot by NextGen
The Wildcat Canyon slot by NextGen has 5 reels and 25 lines. At the NeonSlots website you you can play free the demo version of the real game. The online slot is themed to animals and feature 10 regular symbols, a Wild and a Scatter. The main bonus of the slot game is a free spins round.
Wildcat Canyon Free Spins & Features
The Wildcat Canyon slot machine offers you the opportunity to win more with two bonuses, which are activated by the Scatter and the Wild symbols.
Free spins are activated after landing 3 or more pictures with the bear track on the game reels. 3 options will be displayed on the screen for choosing the free spins mode:
- 15 spins and the multiplier x3 for a combination with the Wild symbol
- 10 spins and the multiplier x5 for a combination with the Wild symbol
- 5 spins and the multiplier x10 for a combo with the Wild symbol
Free mode can continue if 3 Scatter symbols land again on the reels.
Re-spins is the second bonus, which is activated only during free spins. When the Wild symbol lands on the game screen, the reels with the Wild remain fixed and the other reels will make a new spin. Re-spins will continue until the Wild symbols appear on the reels.
Symbols and Payouts of the Wildcat Canyon Slot
To get winnings in the Wildcat Canyon animal-themed slot machine, collect 2 or more identical symbols in a row on an active line, starting with the leftmost reel. Several paylines can pass through a single sequence at once, so you can get several wins for one combination. Use all 25 lines for it. The pictures, landing on the game window, can be subdivided into 3 groups - top-paying, best-paying and special. The first group consists of the following pictures:
- The black bird: 2 icons pay 5 credits, 3 - 50, 4 - 250 and 5 - 5,000
- The goat: 2 icons earn 5 credits, 3 -20, 4 - 100 and 5 - 1,000
- Cactus and the snake: 3 - 15, 4 - 50 and 5 - 500
The low-paying pictures feature playing card values and land on the reels of the slot machine more often. Their multipliers are as follows:
- A and K: 3 symbols pay 10 credits, 4 - 20 and 5 - 250
- Q and J: 3 symbols earn 5 credits, 4 - 15 and 5 - 150
- 10 and 9: 3 symbols earn 5 credits, 4 - 10 and 5 - 100
The multipliers stated above multiply the bet per line. Special symbols in the Wildcat Canyon slot are:
- The Wild is an image of a red cat that appears on the second and fourth reels. It helps form winning combinations, replacing the missing pictures. It does not award its own prizes. The only symbol that Wild does not affect is the Scatter symbol
- Scatter is the picture of a bear track. It can award free spins, as well as bonus credits according to the factors, that multiply the total bet for a spin: 2 symbols pay 2 credits, 3 - 5, 4 - 15 and 5 - 200 To earn winnings, the Scatter should not land strictly on the line, it awards prizes for appearing anywhere on the reels
Rules of the Double-up Game
After a successful spin, each player has a chance to double their winnings several times. Click a grey button with suits of hearts and clubs found on the control panel to start the double-up game.
A new game window with a card face down will appear on the screen. Your goal is to guess its suit or colour. The right guess of the suit will multiply the credits, earned in the latest spin, 4 times. If you guess the colour right, you double the credits. If you guess wrong, all your winnings are lost and the double-up game stops. To finish the round ahead of time and collect your rewards, click the Take Win button. According to the rules, the win for the spin can be doubled no more than five times in a row.
How to Play the Wildcat Canyon Slot for Free
1,000 credits for the Wildcat Canyon video slot are awarded to all visitors to our website. You can freely place bets and test all the features of the slot machine using these funds. You can control the game using a special panel at the bottom of the screen. You can introduce the following settings:
- Number of lines - this item is displayed by a broken line sign. You can configure the number of lines from 1 to 25 using the 'up' and 'down' arrows
- Line bet - a button in the form of a coin stack. It is set by the 'up' and 'down' arrows in the range of 0.01 to 10 credits
- A large green button in the right of the panel launches a single reelspin
- A small button with circular arrows activates the auto spins mode. By clicking it, you will see a slider on the screen which lets you select the required number of spins in the range of 5 to 100. Click the Start button to start the game. By clicking the Last Settings button you can configure the number of spins that was used when the mode was previously activated
- The grey button with suits (hearts and clubs) opens a window with the double-up game. It is only available after winning spins
In the centre of the control panel is a large Win box that displays your winnings after each spin of the reels. You can see 2 additional sectors at the top of the screen:
- Total Bet - your total bet, which is formed by multiplying your bet per line by the number of active paylines
- Balance - your game account in credits
To view the pay table, the bonus features and general rules of the game, click the blue button with the letter 'i' in the left of the control panel. Below it, you can find a small switch with a note icon that turns the sound off/on.
The Wildcat Canyon video slot by NextGen enables you to try your luck for free on 5 vertically spinning reels and 25 lines, the number of which can be modified. Combinations are considered as winning, if two or more identical pictures appear in a row, starting with the leftmost reel on one of the active lines. In addition to 10 regular symbols, both Wild and Scatter are available in the game. The latter awards you free spins for 3 images on the reels.