Game Review of Wild Shark Slot by Amatic
Wild Shark is an ocean themed slot by Amatic that you can play for free at NeonSlots. It has 5 reels with 50 paylines running through them, a Wild and a Bonus symbol that triggers a round of 5 free spins and a gambling round where you can double or quadruple your winnings by correctly guessing the colour or the suit of a playing card. The Wild Shark slot has quite simple rules with a minimum set of bonus features.
The bonus symbol triggers 5 free spins, during which Bonus symbols appear on the three middle reels and trigger the bonus round. During free spins, if a Bonus symbol lands on the middle, you get an additional free spin.
Regular and Bonus symbols
The slot features 10 regular symbols that are ocean themed and can form winning combinations on active paylines:
- A shell is the least-paying symbol of the slot, that pays 10, 20 or 50 times your line bet in combinations of 3, 4 or 5 identical symbols
- An orange fish or a pink starfish 10, 20 or 100 your line bet
- A yellow or a green fish 10, 25 or 150
- A purple and white striped fish and a puffer fish win 20, 50 or 250
- A purple fish with yellow stripes 25, 75 or 500
- A turtle 50, 100 or 750
- A crown is the best-paying symbol of the slot, it pays 100, 1,000 or 2,500 times your line bet in combinations of 3, 4 or 5 identical symbols
Also, the slot features two bonus symbols: A shark is a Wild, which lands in columns on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5 and can replace any icon in a winning combination, except the Bonus symbol. The Bonus symbol appears on the second, third and fourth reels. If 3 Bonuses appear in the game window after a spin, the free spins round starts.
The Gamble button is activated after every winning spin, both in regular and auto modes. It starts the gambling round where you should guess the suit or the colour of the face-down card. If you guess the suit, your winnings are quadrupled. If you guess the colour (black or red), your winnings are doubled. In both cases, the correct guess allows you to continue the gambling round or end the round and take your win by clicking the Collect button.
If you do not guess the colour or suit, your last win will disappear and the round will be over. If you do not want to use your whole balance you can also bet half of your winnings by clicking the Half button.
How to Play the Wild Shark Slot
Before you spin the reels of this slot by by Amatic you need to set the number of paylines (from 1 to 50), set the line bet (from 10 to 100) and get familiar with the pay table. The main buttons for controlling the slot are above the reels:
- Lines sets the desired number of paylines. You can modify the number of paylines using the buttons to the left of the reels
- Bet determines the size of the line bet from 10 to 20,000. Also, you can modify the bet using the buttons to the right of the game window
- Start activates a reel spin. Click it during a reel spin to stop the reels immediately
- Auto Play launches the Auto Spin mode
- Gamble launches the gambling round after a winning spin. This button is active both during regular spins and auto spins
- You can reject the gambling round by clicking the Collect button
- Exit exits the slot game
There are three buttons above the game window:
- The button of a flag changes the language
- A loudspeaker lets you adjust the sound effects
- The Paytable button is a question mark that opens the information window where you will find payouts for combinations and rules of the slot
You can monitor the game thanks to the following information windows: Freeplay displays your balance. Initially, you get 10,000 credits in the free version of the slot. Bet displays the bet per spin, the maximum of which is 100,000 credits
Once a combination of 3, 4 or 5 identical symbols lands, the spin is considered successful and you earn a reward. A winning combination is created when idential symbols land along an active payline, on neighbouring reels from left to right starting from the leftmost reel.
Our website lets you play for credits in the free version of the Wild Shark slot. If the free demos are just not enough, there is always that additional option in fully licensed casinos to play for real money.