Wicked Circus Slot by Yggdrasil
Wicked Circus is a slot developed by Yggdrasil. It is themed to fruits. The slot comes with five reels and ten paylines. It has free spins and the Jokerizer Mode bonus round.
Theoretical Return to Player (RTP) is 96.5%. You can earn the highest reward in the Jokerizer Mode bonus round. The highest-paying symbol is a wooden star.
Game rules in the Wicked Circus slot
Denomination — is the only value that you can modify. Click the +/- buttons in the Coin Value section to change it. The denomination determines the value of one coin in credits. It may range from 0.01 to 2.
You can set the number of paylines in the Lines section. It is always ten and cannot be changed during the regular or Jokerizer Mode.
The total bet in the game is ten coins. It is set by multiplying the number of lines by the current line bet. The line bet is 1 coin and is fixed the same as the number of paylines. That is why the total bet is also fixed during the gameplay.
Buttons of the Wicked Circus slot:
- Click the Max Bet button to activate the maximum total bet. Click it again to reset the total bet to its previous value
- Click the Spin button to launch one single reel spin. Once the spin is initiated, this button turns into the Stop button. Click it to immediately stop the reels.
- The Autoplay button opens a list with the possible number of auto spins. Click one of the numbers to launch the corresponding number of auto spins. The Autoplay mode will stop if you do not have a sufficient amount of credits in your account to launch one spin or if you click the Autoplay button again
The Win section displays your winnings for the last winning combination in credits.
The Balance section shows the current number of coins or credits in your balance.
Additional buttons of the Wicked Circus slot
- Click the "+" button on the left of the game screen to open a list with additional buttons:
- Paytable — opens the information menu of the slot. It has the brief description of bonuses, all payline patterns, all symbols and their multipliers. Use the right and left arrows to switch the menu pages
- Game Settings — the Wicked Circus slot additional settings
- Game Rules — complete rules of the gameplay
- Disable Sounds — turns off/on the sound effects in the slot
Click the Return to Game button to return to the regular mode.
Symbols and multipliers of the Wicked Circus slot
The Wicked Circus slot only has six symbols. For a winning combination of three, four or five identical symbols you will get the following number of coins:
- Wooden star — 60, 120 or 300
- Seven — 40, 100 or 200
- Bell — 20, 60 or 100
- Grapes — 20, 60 or 80
- Lemon — 20, 40 or 80
- Cherries — 20, 40 or 60
The combinations of two symbols never pay. The Joker icon is the bonus symbol. It appears both in the regular game and in the Jokerizer Mode bonus round.
From time to time, you will see a window on the screen showing the time that you spend in the Wicked Circus slot and the number of lost credits. You can continue playing by clicking the Continue button or end the game by clicking the Stop button.
The Jokerizer Mode bonus round of the Wicked Circus slot
When any winning combination appears in the game window, the Jokerizer Mode bonus round is activated. The balance of this mode is the number of bonus coins for the latest reel spin. The cost of each spin in the Jokerizer Mode is 20 coins. You can save your coins by clicking the Collect button. After that, they will be transferred to your balance.
The chances of forming a winning combination in the Jokerizer Mode bonus round increase. If a Mystery Win that pays 500 coins or more appears, you return to the regular mode of the game. Otherwise, you return to the Jokerizer Mode bonus round.
Two Jokers in the Jokerizer Mode bonus round or three in the regular mode award you Mystery Win:
- Two Jokers — from 40 to 400 coins (available only in the bonus round)
- Three Jokers — from 500 to 1,000
- Four Jokers — from 800 to 3,000
- Five Jokers — from 2,000 to 6,000 coins
Two or more Joker icons activates the Hold Mode bonus feature. You can collect your winnings or start the Hold Mode bonus feature. The point is that the reels whose symbols activated the round become fixed for a certain number of spins. The other reels can spin.
The Hold Mode bonus feature lasts until five Jokers appear in the game window. The cost of one spin during the Hold Mode is 60 coins.
The Wicked Circus slot comes only with six symbols and lots of bonuses. That is why the slot is better suited for experienced players rather than beginners. The Wicked Circus slot has high variance. It means that high-paying winning combinations rarely line up in this slot.