Vikings Go Wild Slot by Yggdrasil
Vikings Go Wild is a slot game created by Yggdrasil. It features 5 reels and 25 fixed paylines. A bet per line is also fixed and is equal to one coin. The total theoretical return to player (RTP) is 96.3%.
You can spin the reels in the free spins mode. You can activate it after at least three scatter symbols appear on the game screen. The slot also has a bonus symbol available, which earns you free spins and some coins. It is active during the free spins mode. The Viking with long dark hair is the highest-paying symbol.
How to play Vikings Go Wild
Set the coin value (the Coin Value button) to start the game. It is the only value that you can adjust. The value ranges from 0.01 to 4. The coin value determines the cost of one game coin in credits.
Then you have to set the reels in motion. To do this, click the Spin button on the control panel. Once the reels are set in motion, this button turns into the Stop button, which stops the reels spinning.
The control panel comes with the following buttons:
- Max Bet activates the highest total bet. If you click it again, the total bet returns to its initial amount. The maximum bet is equal to 25 coins
- The Autoplay option enables the automatic mode. Click the Autoplay button to activate it. Then, select the desired number of spins, from ten to infinity. Autospins stop, as soon as the preset number of spins has finished, if you hit Autoplay again, or if the funds in your account run out. Once the automatic mode has been launched, the reels will keep spinning on their own
On the control panel you can see the following windows:
- The Lines option shows the number of paylines. The number of the lines is fixed and cannot be changed. There are 25 of them. You can see all the payline patterns in the information window
- Cash Bet — your total bet. You can calculate it by multiplying the number of lines by your bet per line. The total bet in the game is 25 coins. If you convert them into credits, the bet will range from 0.25 to 100. It will depend on the cost of one coin in credits
- In the Win section you can see the last prize for a winning combination in credits or coins
- Balance shows the funds in your account. Once the winning combination lands on the reels, the bonus funds will be credited to your balance. You will see this number above the balance field, before it is credited
- You can choose whether to view all the options on the control panel in credits or coins. Click on the game balance to convert credits into the coins and vice versa. Double click will return the control panel to its initial view
By clicking on the "+" in the bottom left corner you will open up an additional panel. It consists of the following items:
- Paytable, with a table of payouts, shows the payouts for all winning combinations, payline schemes and descriptions of game features
- Game Settings. Use it to adjust, the speed of the spins, the volume and to set some additional conditions to stop the autospin mode
- Game Rules, opens up the rules of the gameplay
- Disable sounds, turns the sounds on/off
Additional conditions to exit the autospin mode:
- As soon as your winnings for one spin reach or exceed the specified limit
- When the in-game balance goes up or down to the specified number of credits
- Once the free spins mode has been activated
All winning combinations are formed from left to right. A combination is defined as a set of three or more identical symbols. The more symbols it has, the more credits or coins you earn.
You can play the Vikings Go Wild slot machine for real money in the following casinos: XXX.
Symbols and multipliers in Vikings Go Wild
The Vikings Go Wild slot features several special symbols. The scatter is one of them. It is a picture of a ship. The scatter triggers a session of free spins.
The picture with the word "Wild" on it is a wild symbol. It can replace any required symbol, except for the scatter. The Wild symbol replaces the highest winning combination formed from left to right. It can appear on any of the five reels.
The picture of a chest can only land on the last reel in the regular mode. It awards such bonuses as: 8–12 free spins, up to 1,000 coins.
This slot game contains eight symbols. You win the following prizes for the combinations of three, four and five pictures:
- The Viking with long brown hair earns you 30, 100 or 250 coins
- The bald Viking earns you 30, 100 or 225
- The grey-haired gentleman — 25, 75 or 200
- The girl — 20, 75 or 175
- The gold coin — 6, 30 or 80
- The silver coin — 6, 30 or 70
- The bronze coin — 5, 25 or 60
- The green coin — 5, 25 or 50
None of the combinations with two consecutive symbols will be winning.
The free spins mode in Vikings Go Wild
Free spins in Vikings Go Wild are triggered by three or more scatter symbols. You will not lose any credits or coins during this mode. Three, four and five scatters earn you 8, 16 and 25 free spins respectively.
During the free spins, any of the four Vikings, which pop up on the game screen, have the chance to turn into a sticky wild symbol. Such pictures get fixed on the spot that they landed on. All sticky wilds will remain in their positions until the free spins are over.
Your bet during the free spins will remain the same as it was before they were launched. Credits for free spins are added to your total winnings for the spin that triggered them in the first place.
A bonus symbol with a chest may pop up throughout the session of free spins. It only lands on the last reel, as is the case in the regular mode.
The symbol with a chest awards you from two to four free spins, up to 1,000 coins or turns one of the reels into a Wild. The reel remains Wild until the free spins are over. The bonus symbol will not get you any free spins if you win them during the current spin.
Vikings Go Wild has low variance. You will be earning small but frequent winnings. Yet the slot features the bonus symbol and the free spins mode. The total theoretical return to player (RTP) is 96.3%.