Tycoon Towers Slot by Rival Powered Review
Tycoon Towers is a slot developed by Rival Gaming. The slot has 5 reels and 50 adjustable lines. The slot features a Sticky Wild. If this symbol lands in a winning combination, a re-spin is triggered.
The maximum multiplier of Tycoon Towers is 600. The demo version of the game offers a range of line bets from 1 to 10 virtual coins.
How to run the slot
Under the game screen of Tycoon Towers you will find the control panel. The panel has the major buttons:
- Spin — starts the reels
- Auto — triggers auto spins but this feature is only available in the real game
- Select Lines — activates from 1 to 50 paylines
- Select Coins — modifies the line bet in the range from 1 to 10 virtual coins
- The +/- buttons to the left of the control panel set the denomination of the virtual coin. This value varies between 0.01 and 0.25 credits
- Bet max — starts the reelspin at the maximum bet. The number of credits charged per bet depends on the cost of a virtual coin. For example, if the coin denomination is 0.25 credits, the maximum bet is 125 credits
- The round Last Win window shows the size of the previous win
In the bottom right corner of the screen you will see the Balance tab. You are provided with a starting account of 1,686.35 credits to play for free in the slot's demo version.
In the bottom left corner you will find the Options button which opens the window with service settings. You can adjust the sound volume, the speed of spins and to show the game in full screen.
Above the reels you can find the Paytable button which opens the payouts window. Also here you can briefly read the rules of the game. To close the payouts window, click the Back to Slot button.
Symbols and winning combinations
After the reelspin a winning combo of 3, 4 or 5 identical symbols can form on one of the paylines. Please note that the combination should land only from left to right. The Tycoon Towers slot features 11 basic symbols:
- A plate with an arrow sign in a combination of 3, 4 or 5 identical symbols multiplies the win 15, 75 and 300 times your bet
- A man with a cigar — 30, 150 and 600
- A housemaid — 25, 125 and 500
- A hotel worker — 20, 100 and 400
- A bank card — 15, 80 and 350
- A plate for a door handle — 12, 60 and 250
- A suitcase — 10, 50 and 200
- The A playing card — 8, 30 and 120
- K — 7, 25 and 100
- Q — 6, 20 and 80
- J — 2, 20 and 50
- 10 – 4, 15 and 40
- 9 – 3, 15 and 30
So, the combinations of the playing cards icons award the smallest payouts. The most lucrative combination in the game is 5 icons of the man with a cigar.
Besides basic symbols, the Wild symbol rotates on the slot's reels. It can complete any combination and trigger a re-spin at the same time.
Bonus features of the slot
The Tycoon Towers slot does not offer free spins and bonus games on a separate screen. The only bonus feature available is a re-spin. To start the re-spin, the Wild should be used to help form one of the winning combos. During the re-spin the Wild symbol remains on the reels. If the Wild symbol lands in a combination, the re-spin will be triggered again.
Tycoon Towers by Rival Gaming is a slot with the minimum number of bonus features. The only feature of the slot is the Sticky Wild which triggers re-spins. Beginners can easily remember the slot rules as the slot does not have free spins and other bonus rounds.