Tomb Raider Slot by Microgaming
Play for free the Tomb Raider slot developed by Microgaming and themed to the popular gaming series and films. There are 5 reels with 3 symbols on each, 15 paylines, Wild and Scatter symbols, a pick and win bonus game and free spins.
Tomb Bonus Game
When 3 or more idols land, you will automatically be taken to the bonus game. Here you will see 12 idols and behind each one is a random bonus amount. The number of idols you can choose depends on the number of symbols that were used to activate the game and this number is displayed in the top left corner of the screen. Each idol you click on will reveal an amount, once you have selected the number of idols specified, your total bonus win is displayed in the top left corner of the screen. Note the Tomb Bonus game can also be activated during Free Spins.
If 3 or more Scatter symbols land on the reels you will receive 10 free spins, these happen automatically using the same bet and line settings that were in place before the free spins were triggered. All payouts are tripled, except for wins from the Tomb Bonus Game which can also be activated during the free spins round. If three more Scatter symbols land during the free games session you will win additional free spins which will be added to the remaining number of the current free spins.
Symbols and Multipliers
A winning combination is when identical symbols appear on neighbouring reels along an active payline from left to right starting with the first reel. Only the highest win per line will be paid. This slot has themed symbols which award multipliers for combos of 3, 4 or 5 symbols, a technical drawing of a circle with smaller circles on it (also known as the Angel of Darkness logo or a Scion), Lara Croft (the main character from the film) crouching, and a tiger. It also has playing card symbols, A, K, Q, J and 10, and all the payouts listed in the paytable are multipliers that are applied to the line bet.
- The Wild symbol is the Tomb Raider logo - it awards multipliers for combos of 2, 3, 4 or 5 symbols. This symbol can substitute for all symbols except the Scatter and Bonus
- The Bonus symbol is an Idol - if you land 3, your multipliers will range from 36 to 1,500, 4 from 48 to 2,000 and 5 from 60 to 2,500. 3 or more will also trigger the Tomb Bonus round, winnings here will not be multiplied by 3, but the wins are added to the payline wins
- The Scatter symbol is Lara Croft holding guns - if 3 or more land anywhere on the reels you will receive 10 Free Spins. Its multipliers are applied to the Total Bet and are added to the regular win, only the highest paying Scatter combo will pay. If 3 or more Scatter symbols land during the Free Spins round, you will receive an additional 10 free spins.
Buttons and Controls of the Slot
On the bottom of the screen of the Tomb Raider slot by Microgaming you will see a control panel which has all of the controls and information about the game. Starting from the left you will see:
- Demo Credits - shows the amount of credits in your account
- Expert - changes the control panel to Expert mode with additional options for auto play. The button will change its name to Regular, and clicking on this will take you back to the regular control panel
- Help - opens up detailed information about the Tomb Raider game
- Coin image with “-” and “+” buttons beneath it - changes the value of a coin to 0.05, 0.10, 0.20, 0.25 or 0.50
- Lines - shows the amount of active paylines. Clicking on the blue Select Lines button underneath will enable you to change this number
- Coins - displays the amount of coins you are betting on each line. Clicking on the blue Select Coins button changes the amount, you can choose 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5
- Bet - shows your total bet per spin in credits which is calculated by multiplying the amount of lines by the value of coins and then the amount of coins. Clicking on the blue Bet Max button below the bet amount will automatically set the maximum number of lines and coins and spin the reels once, although the coin value will remain the same.
- Win - displays the latest winning amount
- Spin - will spin the reels once with your bet settings
Expert control panel settings:
- Blue 5x - will automatically spin the reels 5 times with the current bet settings
- Blue 10x - using the current bet settings the reels will spin 10 times
- AutoPlay - opens up further settings of the auto spins where you can choose how many spins should be played automatically either 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 250 or 500 and also set the limits for when spins should stop if the win exceeds or equals 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1,000 or 2,500 credits
- Note during auto spins:
- The Spin box will display the amount of spins that have taken place
- The Spin button changes to the Stop button, and one click will instantly stop the auto spins
In the top right hand corner of the screen is a Speaker Icon, clicking on it will switch off/on the game sounds. Next to this there is a clock showing the current time. Above the control panel and to the left you will see the words View Payout which opens the paytable.
To the left and right of the reels you will see 15 different coloured boxes, these are the paylines, clicking on them will show you the route of each payline and select this number of paylines, so if you click on 10, paylines 1 to 10 will be displayed and only these paylines will be active. If you like wine, you may love champaign, if you liked the demos here at NeonSlots.com then you will love online casinos' play for real money option.