Online Game Review of The Master Cat by Leander
Play for free the Master Cat by Leander, a 25 line slot that features a Wild with additional Wild symbols. This slot is distinguished by a three-stage bonus game. Free spins are one of its rounds. This slot is themed to the fairy-tale "Puss in Boots". The maximum reward is 1,500 times your line bet.
How to Play The Master Cat Slot
You play The Master Cat by using buttons and windows on the control panel:
- Lines this parameter is always 25 because the number of active paylines is fixed
- Total Bet the window under this button shows your total bet. You can choose between ten options in the range of 0.25 to 500 coins. By dividing this figure by 25 you will get your line bet that is not specified anywhere in this slot. You need to know your line bet in order to find out your potential win that is multiplied by factors in the pay table
- The Total Win window displays your reward for a spin
- The green button with a white arrow launches reel spins
- The Autoplay button lets you pick one of five numbers of autospins in the range of 5 to 100
- The button with the question mark opens the game rules
You can play this slot for free. The trial version of this game featured on our website is used for getting familiar with the gameplay. The Play for Fun icon at the bottom of the screen reminds you of that. The figure in the Balance window shows your current account. You will initially get 1,000 coins. Your total bet is displayed next to it.
Three multi-coloured buttons at the bottom let you set:
- A blue one the speed of reels spins and the graphics quality
- An orange one volume and special effects
- A yellow one shows the game in full screen (use the Escape button to minimise the window)
Symbols and multipliers in The Master Cat slot
The Master Cat slot by Leander features both special and regular symbols.
The Wild symbol is depicted as the logotype of The Master Cat. It can replace all other pictures in combinations (except for bonus) to make them winning. Wild has the highest multipliers of your line bet: Three symbols have the x50 multiplier, Four x500 and Five x1,500.
Eight regular symbols form winning combinations. They have the following multipliers of your line bet for three, four and five symbols:
- A castle x40, x200 and x400
- A carriage x30, x100 and x300
- Ace x15, x50 and x150
- King x10, x40 and x100
- Queen x7, x25 and x75
- Jack x6, x20 and x60
- Ten x5, x15 and x50
- Nine x4, x10 and x40
Additional Wild symbol is the picture of the main character the Cat. It can "scratch" up to nine symbols and turn them into extra Wilds. These Wilds can replace any picture, except for Bonus one.
Three symbols of the master Cat that say "Bonus" launch the bonus game. They have to land on the first, third and fifth reels. This game comes with three stages.
Stage 1 "A hare for the king"
On this stage you need to select one of the several covered salvers. If you find the rabbit under the lid, you can give it to the king and move to the following level. If you find the word "Collect" the bonus game will be over.
Stage 2 "Save the Marquis"
On this stage the king has to save the drowning Marquis. You spin the reel to show a royal carriage the way to the river. If the reel stops on "X" the game will be ended. If the King manages to save Marquis, you can start playing the last level.
Stage 3 "Ogre palace"
This stage lets you play two modes of free spins:
- The mouse mode allows you to spin the reels endlessly
- The ogre mode features eight spins
This bonus starts in the mouse mode. The ogre anywhere on the third reel enables the ogre mode. The mouse on the third reel enables the mouse mode again.
Symbols of the mouse and the ogre are Wilds that replace other pictures.
All payouts in the bonus game are calculated according to your line bet you set for the spin that launched this game.
The Master Cat slot stands out with its bonus game that will give you big wins in real money play. Another advantage features high line bet multipliers and the Wild and extra Wild that turns up to nine additional pictures into Wilds.