The Exterminator Slot by Betsoft
Play for free the Exterminator 3D slot developed powered by Betsoft. Winning combinations are formed from left tot right on five reels and thirty paylines. You can complete combinations by using the Wild symbol, launch free spins by collecting the combo of Scatters, activate the bonus game and play the double-up round. You can also use the re-spins feature in the regular mode when a winning combination comes up.
The Exterminator Free Spins
If you collect five symbols of raccoon footprints in the game window you win a series of free spins as a reward. You play this round with the same bet and number of paylines you have set in the main game. The additional multiplier in the range of x1 to x5 is selected for each new spin. This multiplier plays for all combinations you land during a reel spin. So, you win the greatest prizes during free spins. Symbols of footprints or the scheme of a house do not appear during this bonus round. That means you cannot extend the series of free spins and activate the bonus game during them.
Five bonus symbols launch the bonus mini-game. Your main goal is to find the raccoon. You will see the exterminator in the front yard. Select one of the highlighted objects that can become a shelter for the animal. If you find the raccoon, you will earn bonus credits. Your reward is equal to your total bet. It is more profitable to activate the bonus level playing with the maximum parameters.
Re-spins in the Main Game
Once a winning combination of regular symbols or three special pictures of a kind appears on the game screen, free re-spins are launched. During them, symbols in a combination stay fixed in their positions while the remaining pictures are replaced by new ones. This feature lets you extend a winning combination or create extra combos and increase your payout. Re-spins allow you to collect missing special symbols in order to activate the bonus.
Symbols and Rewards
The Exterminator slot game by Betsoft features several types of symbols:
- Low-paying symbols create combinations according to standard rules (from left to right, on neighbouring reels and along one of the active paylines). Winning combinations of these symbols pay credits
- Special symbols perform additional functions and play by special rules. Some special symbols also create combinations, but these earn you bonuses instead of credits
Your prizes for combinations of regular symbols are expressed in credits in the pay table. We will use the prizes you get playing the maximum line bet of 5 credits:
- The doormat - 10, 25 and 75 credits for three, four and five symbols in a combination
- Business cards of an exterminator - 25, 50 and 125
- A welcome sign by the road - 25, 50 and 125
- The tail of a raccoon - 50, 100 and 250
- A cage - 75, 150 and 375
- Rubbish bins - 100, 250 and 500
- A raccoon - 250, 500 and 1,000
- The exterminator - 500, 1,000 and 2,500
You can see in the pay table that most of the symbols, which create combinations of three of a kind, do not cover the cost of a spin when playing all the paylines. If you activate 30 paylines and set the line bet of 5, your bet per spin will be 150 credits. You can only cover the cost of this bet with a combination of raccoons and exterminators. So, experienced players prefer the autospin mode because it accelerates the process of collecting bonus symbols.
Three types of special symbols will appear during the gameplay:
- The Wild symbol - is the truck of an exterminator
- Scatter - is the picture of raccoon footprints
- The bonus symbol - is the blueprints of a house
Wild is a symbol that comes up only on the fourth reel and can extend combinations of ordinary pictures. If the truck drops during re-spins, it will stay fixed just like symbols that create a winning combination. The Wild symbol expands and covers the reel in full once re-spins are terminated which increases your chances to create winning combinations.
At least three raccoon footprints anywhere in the game screen also launch re-spins. By collecting five of these symbols in the game screen you win a series of free spins. Scatter does not depend on reels or paylines. Five bonus symbols trigger the bonus game. The house blueprints do not depend on paylines, the same as the Scatter. Three of these symbols in the game screen launch re-spins that give you a chance to collect lacking pictures.
You can activate the double-up game by using the Double Up button if you land at least one winning combination in the main game. You play the double-up game in the additional screen. You need to guess the colour of the card that exterminator will deal. The right guess of the card colour will double your win. The wrong guess will wipe out the winnings. You can claim your win or decline the double-up game by clicking the Collect button. You can only play the rewards that you won during the main game. You cannot double prizes for free spins or the bonus game.
How to Play The Exterminator for Free
The Exterminator online slot machine on the NeonSlot website is the free licensed copy of the full version. Once the game loads, you get 1,000 game units. They are converted into credits which you can use during the gameplay (for placing bets and calculation of rewards). You select the exchange rate on your own by setting the credit value in game units.
Your main goal is to collect winning combinations, win payouts and increase your balance. A combination of three–five identical symbols along one of the paylines is considered to be winning. Main control buttons and information windows are found at the bottom of the screen - on the control panel:
- Choose Coin - sets the denomination in the range of 0.02–1 game units in one credit. Click the number under this window to change the value
- Select Lines – sets the number of paylines. You can adjust this parameter by using the "+" and "-" buttons in the range of 1 to 30
- Bet per Line - sets your line bet in the range of 1 to 5 credits by using the "+" and "-" buttons
- Spin - activates the reels with your current settings
- Max Bet Spin - sets the maximum number of paylines, the highest bet and makes one spin of reels
- Autoplay - launches a series of autospins. You can select the number of autospins (from 5 to 100) and set the conditions of this game in the additional window
- Bet - shows your total bet
- Balance - displays the number of game units in your account
- Credits - credits you can use for placing bets
- Double Up - button that launches the double-up game. It becomes active once a winning combination lands during the main game
You will see the Sound Off/On button which controls the sound and the View Pays button which opens the pay table at the top of the screen. The additional window features not only your rewards for combinations but also a description of the extra features of this slot.
The Exterminator is a slot machine with a different theme that features a variety of additional features. Re-spins, functions of the Wild symbol, free spins and the bonus game give you a chance to increase your earnings or win extra prizes. You can double your reward for winning combinations you landed during regular spins in the double-up game several times in a row.