The Explorers Online Slot by EGT Review
The Explorers by EGT invites you to play for free on our website with 5 reels and collect combinations on 15 fixed paylines. The symbols include the Wild which is the highest-paying symbol and pays up to 5,000 credits with the minimum bet. The slot comes with a Scatter symbol that launches up to 25 free spins with an extra multiplier. You can win more during the risk game and by using the progressive jackpots.
Use the control panel at the bottom of the screen to control the game. It comes with buttons and information windows.
The main buttons include:
- Bet and Start — are five buttons located in the centre of the control panel. Each of them spins the reels once with the specified bet. You can bet 15, 30, 75, 150 or 300 credits on one reel spin. Double-click one of these and the reels will stop spinning
- A yellow button with a round arrow activates the auto spin mode. Double click it to stop this mode
- A blue button with the letter "i" opens the window that displays payouts, bonuses and the rules of the jackpot
- The green button with four arrows expands the game to the full-screen
- The picture of a loudspeaker turns the sound effects on or off
In addition to the mentioned above buttons, there is one more hidden button on the control panel. It is located in the big black box in the right hand corner of the control panel. Initially, it is an inactive Last Win button, which turns into the Gamble button that activates a risk game after a successful spin.
The game screen includes several information windows:
- Balance is located in the left hand corner of the control panel. This section displays the funds in your account
- You can find Last Win in the right corner of the control panel. Use it to view your winnings after each successful spin
- An information bar in the centre of the control panel gives tips as the game goes on
- 4 fields at the top of the screen show you the current level of progressive jackpots
A detailed description of the slot in English is shown in the Help section above the Balance window.
Symbols and multipliers in The Explorers
In the free trial version of The Explorers, you are given 50,000 credits which are displayed in the Balance section. Use them for placing your bets.
Collect three or more identical symbols on the payline starting with the leftmost reel, to get payouts. The winnings depend on the symbol's type, their number and the bet level. All symbols can be subdivided into high-paying, low-paying and special ones.
The first type includes:
- The captain of a ship in a black hat: 3 — 20, 4 — 150 and 5 — 750
- Queen: 3 — 20, 4 — 100 and 5 — 500
- A man in glasses and a brown hat: 3 — 10, 4 — 50 and 5 — 250
- Symbols, themed to sea travels: 3 — 10, 4 — 50 and 5 — 200
The symbols of playing cards earn you the most modest payouts:
- A and K: 3 — 5, 4 — 20 and 5 — 150
- Q and J: 3 — 5, 4 — 20 and 5 — 100
This game comes with two special symbols:
- A picture of a ship is the Wild symbol. It can replace any picture in the winning combination, except for the Scatter. In addition to this, it earns you big payouts by forming a combo of its own: 2 — 10, 3 — 100, 4 — 1,000 and 5 — 5,000
- A picture of an island with the corresponding word is the Scatter coming up on the third, fourth and fifth reels. By landing 3 symbols on the game screen you win 75 credits and free spins
Bonuses of the slot
The Explorers offers you 2 types of bonuses. Wild and Scatter symbols trigger them.
- 3 Scatter symbols of the island launch the free spins. As soon as you launch them you will see a cabinet with 9 diaries which hide free spins or multipliers behind them. They are added up and as a result, you can earn up to 25 spins with the x5 multiplier
- If you hit any combination with the Wild, you will get your prize doubled
The Explorers features 4 levels of jackpot all of which are represented by certain card suits:
- 1st level — clubs
- 2nd level — diamonds
- 3rd level — hearts
- 4th level — spades
You can win any of these jackpots in the Jackpot Cards Mystery Bonus mode which is randomly triggered. Keep opening 12 face-down cards until you collect three of the same suit. As a result, you win the jackpot corresponding to the suit.
Rules of the risk game
You can double any prize for combinations during the risk game. Launch it by using the Gamble button, which takes place of Last Win in the bottom right corner of control panel after the successful spin.
Another game screen with a face-down card and two Red and Black buttons takes place of the reels. Your aim is to guess the colour of a face-down card. By giving the right guess your winnings for the latest spin will be doubled. By giving the wrong guess you lose your credits and return to the main game.
You can double the payout as long as it does not exceed 525 credits.
The Explorers by EGT (Euro Games Technology) is themed to sea travels. 7 out of 11 symbols are themed and 4 others are symbols of playing cards. By playing the trial version of The Explorers you can earn up to 5,000 credits for one successful spin, launch 25 free spins with the x5 multiplier and hit the jackpot.