Sugar Trail Online Slot by Quickspin Review
Sugar Trail by Quickspin is a slot machine triggered to sweets with 5 reels and 40 constantly active paylines that you can play for free. It has three Wild symbols that appear under special circumstances and 3 Scatter symbols that trigger 3 different bonus rounds.
Bonus Games and Free Spins
There are 3 different Scatter symbols in the Sugar Trail slot by Quickspin. Each of them launch a unique bonus game:
Wild Candy Free Spins
Free spins are triggered if three symbols of the King of the Gummy Bears land on the reels (a purple bear in a crown). It only lands on reels 1, 2 and 3.
Flying Wilds appear on the reels in a random position before each spin. During free spins, you can win an additional Flying Wild symbol. The number of free spins and the initial number of Flying Wilds is determined randomly before the start of the bonus. You can win extra free spins if the "+1 free spin" icon occurs.
Sugar Lock Re-spin
Bonus re-spins are triggered if three symbols of the Queen of the Gummy Bears (green bear in a crown) land on the reels. It only lands on reels 2, 3 and 4. Locked Wild symbols remain in place during all re-spins. The number of Wilds and re-spins is determined randomly before the start of the bonus.
Sugar Cash Bonus
This bonus is triggered if three symbols of the Prince of the Gummy Bears land on the reels (a blue bear in a crown). It only lands on reels 3, 4 and 5. During the bonus, you win coins (2 prizes) and one multiplier for them.
Symbols and Multipliers of the Sugar Trail slot
The online slot machine comes with regular and special symbols.
The slot has three kinds of Wild symbols:
- Regular Wild
- Flying Wild
- Re-spin Wild
All three symbols replace any other pictures in combinations, completing them to create winning ones. The exception is the Bonus symbol and the picture "+1 free spin".
The symbol has the word Wild over a handful of sweets on a yellow background. The Flying Wild has the word Wild with a crown and candy-cane on a lilac background. It appears only during free spins. The symbol has its own multiplier if it creates a winning combination
- 3 symbols - 0.3
- 4 - 0.8
- 5 - 5
The payouts are based on the minimum bet of 0.01 coins per line.
The symbol has the word Wild with a mask on a green background. It appears during the bonus "Re-spin".
Three types of Scatter symbols are used in the slot and Each of them triggers its own kind of bonus:
- King Gummy Bear - launches the Wild Candy Free Spins
- Queen Gummy Bear - triggers the Sugar Lock Re-Spin
- Prince Gummy Bear - starts the Sugar Cash Bonus round
The slot uses standard symbols of two types:
Pictures of the first type are icons related to the theme of the slot. Pictures of the second type are playing cards. With a minimum bet of 0.01 coins per line, they generate the following prizes:
- Sweet in a gold wrapper, a pink stripped sweet and a red jelly sweet - 0.2, 0.4 and 1.25 for 3, 4 and 5 pictures respectively
- Green jelly sweet and a blue sweet - 0.15, 0.4 and 0.8
- All playing cards symbols - 0.03, 0.1 and 0.5
As the bet grows, the rewards for combinations increase. With a maximum total bet of 80 coins, these payouts are increased 200 times. All wins are multiplied by the bet per line.
Sugar Trail Game Principles
To start the game on Sugar Trail, you don't need to do much. Just use the arrows to set the total bet in the Total Bet section. Developers provided ten options - from 0.40 to 80 coins. The bet per line is this indicator divided by 40 (the number of constantly active lines is shown in the Bet Lines window). It is needed to calculate winnings. If a spin is successful, it is shown in the Win bar.
Your initial balance at the beginning of the game is 5,000 coins. It is displayed in the Balance window. You can play the slot for free as the version presented on our website is designed to let you get familiar with the gameplay. In addition to these sections, there are buttons on the control panel:
- Spin (an orange button with a white circular arrow) - starts one spin of the reels
- Auto Play (an orange button with two circular arrows) - opens the menu with settings for auto spins
- With the letter i - opens the graphical version of the rules and the paytable. Use the arrows on the bottom left to go through the pages. Return to the game by clicking the button with a cross in the same place
- With the image of a gear - allows you to initiate a spin by pressing the space bar and show the screen saver before the game starts
On the top right of the game screen are several small buttons with:
- Notes - disables background music
- Loudspeaker - disables sound effects that accompany the gameplay
- Question mark - opens an additional window with rules of the game
- Replay - not available in the demo version
Auto spins setting is available in two versions: regular and expert. In the regular mode, you select the desired number of auto spins in the range of 10 to 1,000. You go to the expert mode by moving the slider. Here you can set conditions for stopping auto spins - if the win and/or loss have reached a certain size. Find more online slots with a sweet theme at Neonslots.com.