Online Slot Sizzling 6™ Game Review
The Sizzling 6 slot was created by Greentube who are a subsidiary of Novomatic. The symbols of fruits, stars and 7s give this slot a traditional theme that remind you of the classic one armed bandits. Bonus combinations are created when stacked fruit symbols fill 4, 5 or all 6 reels and have high multipliers. There is also a double or nothing card gamble round where you can increase your win amount. Enjoy playing this slot that successfully merges fruit machine symbols with an updated gameplay and make the most of the bonus combo rewards.
Sizzling 6 Bonus Combinations
This slot comes with 6 reels that have 3 symbols on each and 5 fixed paylines. The Sizzling 6 slot bonus combinations are a unique feature of this online slot. The symbols of oranges, limes, cherries and plums can land in blocks, for example all 3 rows can have 4, 5 or 6 oranges on them. Using the line bet of 10, if 4 oranges appear on every row (a block of 12) you will receive a payout of 2,000 credits, if 5 oranges appear on every row (a block of 15) you will receive a payout of 5,000 credits and if 6 appear on every row (the entire screen) you will receive a payout of 50,000 credits.
Symbols and Payouts
A combination of 3 or more identical symbols that line up on adjacent reels starting with the first reel on the left and running along an active payline, are considered winning. Only the highest win per line will be paid. The symbols of a number 7, a Watermelon, Grapes, a Plum, an Orange, a Lime or Cherries award payouts as listed in the paytable which changes according to your line and bet settings and are applied to the bet per line.
The Star is the scatter symbol in the Sizzling 6 slot. It awards payouts for combos of 4, 5 or 6 symbols landing anywhere on the screen. Only the highest paying Scatter combo will pay, and Scatter wins and line wins are added together
The image of a Court Jester (Joker) is the Wild symbol and it substitutes for all symbols except for the Scatter
If you enjoyed the symbols and the payouts of Sizzling 6 slot, you may also like its updated version Sizzling Hot 6 Extra Gold by Greentube.
Double Or Nothing Game
After every successful spin you have the option to gamble your winnings in the Double or Nothing game. Depending on the version of your game you will be able to select the following buttons from either the control panel or via the Menu Box:
- Collect - click this to collect your winnings, the amount of which appears at the bottom of the screen
- Gamble - click here to launch the Double or Nothing game
You will see a face down playing card whose design rapidly changes from blue to red. On the left of the card is a Red button and on the right, a Black button. In the top right of the screen you will see the previous 5 cards and in the top left you will see both the Gamble and the Gamble to win amounts. If you wish to collect your winnings, click on the Collect button to the right of the screen. Click on your choice of Red or Black and if you are correct then you can continue to choose the colours of the cards or collect your winnings. If you are incorrect then you will lose all your winnings and return to the main game.
Buttons and Controls of the Sizzling 6 Slot
There are two different versions of this slot and depending on which country or device you are playing from, you will either see the version with a control panel beneath the reels or the html5 version that uses a menu box to opens the settings for the game.
On the right side of the screen you will see a transparent box that has two sections, the top section opens the menu options and the bottom section allows you to spin the reels once or start the autospin mode.
By clicking on the Menu section you will see the following options:
- Sound - turns the sound on or off
- Music - turns on or off the background music
- I - opens the paytable which shows all figures in relation to your line and bet settings
- Deposit - takes you to the pages of the casino where you can top up your account
- Exit Game - click here to leave the game
- Lines - shows the number of paylines, that is fixed at 5 and cannot be changed
- Bet/Line - using the arrows above and below the numbers you can change the amount of credits you wish to bet per line
- Max Bet - instantly sets the maximum bet
If you wish to switch the slot to Autospin mode:
Click and hold the mouse button on the transparent box that says Hold for Autospin, once the background of the button has completely changed colour from the top to the bottom, release the mouse button and the Autospin options screen will open. Here you can configure how many rounds you would like to play, set a loss limit and automatically stop the autoplay if a single win exceeds a certain amount. Click this button again to stop the Autospins.
The total bet for each spin is shown at the bottom of the screen. The balance in credits and the amount of credits previously won are displayed in the dark blue line below. A clock showing the local time is displayed in the top left of the screen.
Reality Check - This new feature from Greentube is only available on the html5 version of this online one armed bandit. You can set it to interrupt your game after a certain time has passed and it will give you the statistics of your game play including session duration, how much you have bet, the amount of winnings you have received and your account history. You can then choose whether to continue to play or close the game.
Across the bottom of the screen is the control panel. In the credit box you will see your balance in credits. Next to that is a larger box displaying messages and the amount of winnings. The box labelled "Last Win" displays the amount of your previous win.
Below these boxes you will see:
- Autoplay - will instantly activate the autoplay mode. Using your current bet settings, the reels will keep spinning, until your balance has insufficient funds or you stop them manually, using the stop button which replaces the Autospins button when this mode is active. The gamble round is not available during the autoplay mode
- Paytable - opens and closes the paytable, showing the multipliers for all of the symbols
- Lines - although you can see - and + boxes they are grey because you cannot change the number of active paylines as they are fixed at 5
- Bet/Line - clicking on the - or + boxes to change your bet per line
- Bet - shows your current bet per spin
- Gamble - use this button to take you to the double or nothing bonus round when you have landed a winning combination on the screen. Note, when you are looking at the payable this button changes into "more info" which will scroll through the paytable, information about free games and the rules of the game
- Start - using the current bet settings, this button will start one spin of the reels. If a spin is successful this will turn into the "Collect" button
In the top right hand corner of the screen you will see the Exit button, click on this if you wish to leave the game. The help button, opens a detailed description of the game. The musical note adjusts the background music and the speaker icon switches the sound on or off. For widescreen view, click on the image of a screen with arrows pointing towards the middle, or use the box with arrows pointing from the centre to each corner, to open the full-screen mode. There is also a clock displaying the current time.
Having tried out the Sizzling 6 free to play demo version, you might like to taste the full thrill of the game playing at licensed online casinos.