Piggy Bank Online Slot
Piggy Bank is a slot themed to cartoons and animals developed by 1x2 Gaming. The game screen of the slot features 5 reels and 9 paylines. The number of paylines can be adjusted. The slot comes with both regular and automatic modes of spins. Also it has free spins with the multiplier of x2. The symbols of the slot include the Wild and the Scatter.
The betting range per line can vary from 1 to 5 coins in the trial version of the slot. The maximum bet per spin is 45 coins. The highest multiplier — x750.
How to play the slot
The control buttons of the Piggy Bank slot can be found on the control panel underneath the reels. It shows the following buttons and info windows:
- Spin — launches a single reelspin with your current bet
- Max Bet — starts the reels with the maximum bet of 45 coins
- Autobet — activates the auto spins. You should choose the number of auto spins from 5 to 250
- Cancel — is displayed on the panel only during the auto spins. Click it to switch off the auto spin mode
- Click either Show or Hide Winlines to show or hide the active paylines
- Reset Bets — resets the settings that you have set
- Paytable — opens the pay table and the rules of the game
- Click on the arrows in Coin Value to set the value of one coin that can range from 0.01 to 0.5 credits. Coin is an in-game currency that is converted into credits to make calculations simple
- The arrows in the Coins section set the bet per line ranging from 1 to 5 coins
- Use the buttons in Lines to activate from 1 to 9 paylines. You can set your number of paylines by using numbered buttons that are found on both sides of the game window
- Bet — shows your total bet per spin. This value can range between 1 and 45 coins
- Coins — displays the amount of coins in your account
The information about your balance, bet per spin and the latest win can be found at the very bottom of the online slot. But these values are shown in credits.
If the spin results in the winning combination formed from left to right on one of the paylines, you will earn a win. Your winnings are calculated by multiplying your line bet by the multiplier for a combo.
Symbols and multipliers
The slot comes with regular pictures that form winning combinations and bonus ones that perform special functions.
- A pig in a orange shirt gets you the multipliers of 9, 12 and 20 for a combo of 3, 4 or 5 pictures
- A pig in a yellow dress — 10, 18 and 45
- A pig wearing glasses — 11, 24 or 60
- A pig in a blue T-shirt — 13, 26 and 70
- A pig with pink bows — 15, 32 or 80
- A pig wearing a suit and a tie — 20, 40 and 80
- When a policeman appears in a winning combo of 2, 3, 4 or 5 pictures, it will pay you the 4, 22, 40 and 100 multipliers
- A criminal — 5, 32, 75 and 300
- A safe — 5, 40, 150 or 500
- A poster with the word Wanted — 6, 45, 200 and 750
The bonus symbols of the slot are as follows:
- A symbol saying Free Spins on a colourful target acts as a Scatter that awards you a win regardless of its position in the game screen. When 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols show up on the reels, they will pay you 22, 80 and 400 times your total bet respectively, and also get you 5, 10 or 15 free spins with the multiplier of x2
- A pink pig silhouette acts as a Wild that completes combos of other symbols. The Wild symbol does not create combinations of its own
To launch a round of free spins, you should collect the corresponding number of Scatter symbols in any fields of the game screen. You will get 5, 10 or 15 free spins for 3, 4 and 5 of these pictures. Special features of the round:
- No credits will be deducted from your account for spins
- All your winnings will be doubled
- You cannot re-trigger the free spins in the Piggy Bank slot
So, you will have a chance to earn greater rewards during the free spins session due to the additional multiplier.