Oil Company II Slot by EGT Review
Oil Company II is a slot that comes with 5 reels and 40 fixed paylines. The slot's theme is related to adventures and rich lifestyle. The slot was developed by EGT.
Characteristics of the slot: autospins, a round of free spins and a risk game. Bonus symbols: Wild and Scatter. Our website features the trial version of this slot.
The most that you can win in the risk round is 15,000 credits if your bet per spin is 800.
|Features||Freespins, Gamble Round, Jackpot|
How to play
Prior to launching the spins in the Oil Company II slot you have to determine what your current bet will be and set the desired number of paylines.
All the game controls are located in the bottom panel under the reels:
- Click on Bet/Start with the numbers “40”, “80”, “200”, “400” and “800” to activate a spin with the appropriate bet
- Click Gamble to launch the risk game. Once a winning combo has landed, this button will light up right where the Last Win button was. The Gamble button does not come up on the control panel during autospins
- Click on the small button with an arrow to launch autospins. By using this button you can also activate the autospin mode
- Click on the "I" button to view the paytable and the rules. Click Exit to close the info table
- Click on the small speaker button to adjust the volume
At the sides of the reels you will see two Lines sections. This is where you can set the number of active paylines. You will be asked to set 1, 10, 20, 30 or 40 paylines.
Info windows of the slot:
- Balance — displays your current balance
- Last Win — displays the amount of your last win
Above the reels you will see the windows that display the size of accumulative jackpots. But only in the real game do you have a chance to hit one of them.
Symbols in the Oil Company II slot
The reels come with 10 regular symbols that can form winning combos. A winning combo must consist of 3, 4 or 5 identical symbols lined up left to right on one payline.
Basic symbols of the slot:
- A cactus, a camel, an automobile and a petrol station all pay 100, 400 or 2,000 for a combination of 3, 4 or 5 identical pictures provided that the maximum bet has been set
- An airplane and a ship pay 100, 1,000 and 3,000
- A young lady and an oil company — 400, 1,500 and 5,000
- Businessmen — 500, 2,000 and 8,000
Besides these pictures, Oil Company II also features 2 bonus symbols:
- The oil rig, which is the Wild symbol, completes any combination. This symbol can also produce its own combo, this is when you earn 1,000, 4,000 or 20,000 credits. The oil rig is the highest-paying symbol featured in this slot
- The picture that says "Petrol Stock Exchange" is the Scatter, which lands on the second, third and fourth reels. Three Scatters landed on the reels will trigger a round of free spins
The free spins round
You have to land three Scatters with the logo of Petrol Stock Exchange to launch a series of free spins. The round features a total of 7 free spins. The winnings accumulated in this game depend on the bets that were placed prior to launching the round.
You will be given the chance to launch free spins the second time. In order for this to happen, you have to land three Scatters on the reels again.
If you land a winning combo during regular spins, you are given a chance to boost your winnings in the risk game. Click on the Gamble button to play this round. You will have to guess the colour of a face-down card (either black or red). If you guess correctly, your winnings will be doubled but if your answer is wrong, your winnings will be zeroed out and you will go back to regular spins.
In the risk game you will be given three attempts to guess the card providing that each guess is correct.
If you would like to exit the round, click on one of the Bet/Start buttons.
So, the Oil Company II online slot is your chance to earn some winnings during regular spins as well as in the extra round.