Nauticus Slot by Microgaming
Nauticus is a marine-themed slot by Microgaming that features 5 reels and 20 paylines and you can play free demo at neonslots.com. This slot also comes with two Wilds, one of which can complete winning combinations of Scatters. Naticus features Scatter symbols that let you launch free spins and bonus rounds. You can detonate mines during the bonus rounds by shooting at them from torpedo tubes (Torpedo) or win rewards by picking mines in random order (Pick a Mine).
Nauticus Free Spins and Bonus Games
3 or more Scatters of a kind in the game screen trigger free spins and bonus rounds.
Free Spins Scatter can win you free spins. 3 symbols award you 10 free spins, 4 - 15 free spins, 5 - 20, 40 or 60 free spins. In the last case, the number of free spins is random. In this round you play the latest bet you have set in the regular mode.
The special Wild symbol - Sticky Wild - comes into action during free spins. By appearing on the reels it can stay fixed in the same field for up to 5 spins. The number on the symbol displays how many spins it will stay fixed.
Pick a Mine
If three or more Mine Scatters appear in the game screen you will get a chance to play the Pick a Mine round. You need to pick one of the mines on the game screen by clicking it. Each mine hides your reward in credits. You can only pick one mine for a bonus game.
3, 4 or 5 Torpedo Scatters launch the Torpedo bonus game. Your main goal is to shoot sea mines with torpedos using the Fire button. This round features 15 levels in total. You get 3 torpedoes for each mine. Note that the torpedo tube sways as you shoot, so you need to take this into account while choosing the moment to shoot. You win a reward for each shot mine.
Some of the mines are bonus. They look different from ordinary ones. These mines can explode when you shoot the mine found right below. So, you can shoot more mines quicker. The game will stop once you shoot all mines or once you fail to shoot a mine. Rewards won during free spins and bonus games are transferred to your account after the round.
Symbols and Multipliers in Nauticus
Nauticus slot themed to ocean features 3 different Scatters. Three or more Scatters of a kind anywhere on the reels earn you such bonuses as:
- Mini Scatter (depicted as a mine) - the Pick a Mine bonus game
- Torpedo Scatter (a helm that says "Bonus") - Torpedo bonus game
- Free Spins Scatter (a porthole with the phrase "Free Spins" on it) - free spins
One Wild symbol is the picture of a shark with the word "Wild" that only comes up on the second, third, fourth and fifth reels. This symbol can replace any picture except for the Scatter to create a combination. Another Wild is the symbol of a submarine that says "Wild". It appears on 2–5 reels during free spins and can complete winning combinations of any type of symbols, except for Scatter. You can create winning combinations of 3, 4 or 5 symbols. Multipliers that are multiplied by your line bet are the following:
- J - x1, x2 and x5 for 3, 4 and 5 symbols
- Q - x2, x5 and x10
- K - x5, x10 and x15
- A - x10, x15 and x20
- An anchor - x15, x20 and x25
- A pressure gauge - x20, x25 and x50
- A triangle porthole - x25, x50 and x100
- An octopus - x30, x75 and x150
- A man in a diving suit - x50, x100 and x250
Winning combinations are formed from left to right. Symbols in combinations need to be on neighbouring reels without spaces.
How to Play the Nauticus Online Slot
Once you load the game by Microgaming in the trial mode you receive 2,000 credits for placing bets. You will initially need to select the number of paylines and set your line bet:
- You can set the number of active paylines by using "up" and "down" arrows in the window found on the left of the screen. This slot lets you choose from 1 to 20 paylines. Move your cursor over the gears on the both sides of the reels to view the configurations of paylines
- Use the "up" and "down" buttons in the Stake/Line section to set your bet per line. You can set 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.10, 0.20, 0.25, 0.50, 1, 2, 5 and 10 credits
- The Total Stake window displays your total bet - bet per line multiplied by the number of paylines
You can play Nauticus both in regular and automatic modes:
- Click the Spin button to play in the regular mode
- Hit the Autospin button to activate the automatic game and then click the button with desired number of spins in the pop-up window (5, 15 or 25). You can stop autospins at any time by clicking the Stop button
Use the Info button to view the table with multipliers for winning combinations, description of special symbols and rules of bonus rounds.
The main advantages of Nauticus by Microgaming feature special symbols and bonus rounds. Note - the higher the bet the larger your rewards in the Pick a Mine round. Rather low theoretical return to player - 92.6% - is the disadvantage of this online slot.