More Lucky & Wild Online Slot by EGT Review
More Lucky & Wild is a fruit-themed slot powered by EGT. The slot comes with 40 fixed paylines, 5 reels and 3 bonus symbols. The Wild symbol in the form of a horseshoe completes winning combinations. Another Wild (the clover) extends to the adjacent fields and replaces other pictures. You can play a risk game in More Lucky & Wild after each successful spin.
Our website lets you play demo version.
You can win a maximum payout of 15,000 credits during the double-up round with the maximum bet. The bet ranges from 40 to 80 credits for a spin.
Features of the controls
This slot has of a 4x5 game screen and the control panel is located under the reels. The control panel includes:
- The numbered Bet and Start buttons initiate a spin and set the bet at the same time. You can place 40, 80, 200, 400 and 800 credits on a spin
- An orange button with a white arrow and the word "Play" in the centre spins the reels once
- "I" opens the paytable
- Gamble activates the risk game where you have to guess the card. You can only see this button after a successful spin. Though it is not active in the automatic mode
- Balance displays the number of credits in your account. At the beginning of the round you get 5,000 credits
- Last Win shows the amount you won
- The button with arrows extends the game to a full screen
- A loudspeaker adjusts the sound
On the both sides of the reels, you will see a tab that adjusts the number of lines. These buttons are inactive since all forty paylines are fixed.
You will see 4 windows above the reels that display progressive jackpots, however, this option is only available in the full version.
Symbols and combinations of More Lucky & Wild
If a winning combination of 3, 4 or 5 identical symbols comes up along a payline from left to right after a successful spin:
- 3, 4 or 5 cherries and oranges pay 100, 300 or 2,000
- A watermelon and grapes — 200, 400 and 3,000
- A bell — 15, 40 and 200
- Seven — 15, 50 and 400
In addition, three special symbols spin on the reels:
- The Wild is a horseshoe. In a combo of its own, it pays 20, 200 and 1,000 for 3, 4 and 5 pictures. The Wild can also complete any combination of other symbols
- The clover is another Wild that comes up only on the second and the fourth reels. Once it lands, it extends to the adjacent fields and completes a winning combo of other symbols
- The Scatter is a star. This icon does not depend on paylines. So, you earn 200, 500 and 3,000 credits for 3, 4 and 5 stars landing anywhere on the game screen
If you achieve a winning combination in the regular mode you can play the risk game. For this, you have to:
- Click Gamble to go to an additional game window
- Try to guess the colour of the blinking card, which may be black or red. The right guess doubles your payout. If you do not guess the colour of the card your win will burn
- By managing to guess correctly you can continue playing or stop this round. To go back to the regular spins hit Bet or Start on the control panel. With a maximum bet, your win can reach as high as 15,000 credits
Jackpots in More Lucky & Wild
The full version of the one-armed bandit involves 4 progressive jackpots that are both played during the spins. 4 windows above the reels display information about the amounts of maximum rewards.
So, it is easy to study the rules of More Lucky & Wild. Bonus rounds and free spins are not provided. The only additional round is the risk game where you have to guess cards.